Eyes (Dark Link) Part 1!

You are in your room, playing LOZ ocarina of time, you can say that it is your favourite LOZ game so far, now you are in the level where you will fight Dark Link. You have lost a lot of times, which made you really frustrated, after one more lost, you decided to give up and just try it again at some other time. When you tried to shut down the console, a hand is trying to come out of the television making you flinch, you are frozen from the sight you are seeing your just there watching it slowly coming out in your television, then there revealed it’s head, it’s hair is white and it is wearing a black hat, then it faced you making you flinch, you suddenly knew who this is..

“My Name is Dark Link, but you can call me Dark” he said winking at you.

You are just there staring at is at awe, then Dark is full out of the television and now walking towards you, looking at you with his deep red eyes. He is now in front of you.

“wha- what are y-y-you doi-doing here?” you said while stuttering, you cursed at yourself for stuttering this much to a fictional character who just came out of your frickin television!

“hmmm.. well, you seem frustrated when you can’t beat me, haha, and I think it is kinda cute” you blushed at what he just said to you, making him grin.

“and you also look really cute when you blush” he said while tucking is your hair behind your ear, making you blush even more!

“what is your name cutie?”

“(Y/N)”

“hmph”

He suddenly pinned you down to the floor, you were so shock you kicked him in the guts, but it looks like he didn’t even flinched!

“is that what you called a punch babe?” he said while chuckling at you and looking at you with his red glowing eyes.

You looked at his eyes, they were so beautiful, its like you want to look at it forever, there is something in his eyes that makes you want to look at it forever, then you felt that your eyes are getting heavier and heavier.

He then suddenly laughed without breaking the eye contact.

“you are now under my control babe”

‘aw sh*t!’

You can’t even talk right now, you can’t control your body, an you are just staring at Dark’s red glowing eyes.

“Now kiss me!” he said to you while grabbing your wrists pulling you towards him.

Nope!Nope!

Nope!Nope!

Nope!Nope!

Nope!Nope!

Before your lips came in contact with Dark’s lips, slowly you can control your body. Then you slapped him across the face.

“Oh no you didn’t!” he then looked at you again with his glowing red eyes again, but now it is full of anger and lust ‘wa- lust?’

He then carried, making you wrap your legs in his waist, then he pinned you against the wall.

“I think I should punish you~” he cooed in your ears, softly nibbling it, making you wince and slightly moan.

“oh please don’t do that, that only turns me on” he whispered in you ears, then he started to kiss your neck, sucking it, and licking it, finding your sweet spot, you moaned when he brushed on a spot.

“found it” he said and then he is sucking and abusing that spot, making you moan for him.

He then carried you to your bed laying you down, he then started stripping in front of you, when he removed his black tunic, there revealed a finely build body (not those super muscular body, I think it is disgusting XP).

“are you ready for this?” he said to you seductively.

You couldn’t help but stare at him

“like what you see babe?” he chuckled

“ye-yeah”

--

Part 2 is coming soon, as well as the part 2 of the Eyeless Jack one :3