Should I talk to him?

I sigh stocking the shelves and look at the clock waiting for my shift to be over.  i pop my gum and stand on my tippy toes and puts the folded pants on the shelf and sighs smiling then I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist making me smile, "hey Lexi" i turn around and looks up at the tall girl and she smiles "hey love" she kisses my forehead, she was my best friend since we were in high school, she's so pretty if I were straight or bisexual or pansexual or anything that involves being attracted to a woman, I'd defiantly date her, she said the same for me.

  I smile and hug her, her hair is almost like the men, just a bit shorter, and it's really curly. "can you help me put these on the veryyy top shelf? i don't know why they would give me this job, they know I'm short" i say pouting, Lexi chuckles "of course, go to the register though, only *looks at clock* ten more minutes love", I nod and I go to the register and i register some peoples orders then Lexi comes back and i say bye to her and give her a little cheek kiss then go to my car driving home.

I was thinking, maybe I should bake him a cake, but what if he's allergic to chocolate... I sigh and get to my house, maybe I should just take the risk... I mean, if he can't eat it, maybe he could share it with someone else. I smile and go change into pajamas and get out the ingredients, you might ask "why does he have all the ingredients for the cake just laying around his house" and the answer is... I like baking, it's a hobby of mine, very fun I might say.

Once I'm done baking it I lay it out to cool off a little and while it's doing that I make my icing and taste it smiling, delicious, I hope he likes this.  i decorate the cake all pretty with the vanilla icing, I sigh and step back looking at it happily, I hope he likes it...fuck, I'm shaking, *whines* why do I gotta be so anxious? i sigh and put the cake in a box, now, how the fuck am I gonna give this to him? maybe, hey I thought you were cute so here's a cake.. no... you seem really cool, and I thought we could be friends.. here's a cake.. maybe.. I sigh, I'll just wing it, I guess.. imma put on something cute.

i go and change into a pastel sweater and a skirt and fishnet stockings with platform boots, choker, and eyeliner and i look in my full-length mirror and smile, i look pretty cute.  i go downstairs and smiles grabbing the cake walking out of the house and goes across the street to the man's house and knocks.

(since this is a short story, chapters aren't going to belong, but, ill try to put out a chapter every day, hope you liked it :))