Soobin *Cutie*

Soobin skips down the hallway going to his best friend class, he had a big smile on his face, why do you ask, because she way his world, his everything he was madly in love with her, it became a small obsession but then it turned into a huge one, to where he didn't get enough sleep but he didn't mind if it was for you he'll do anything.

"Y/n-" He stops talking and his smile drop. Why, why were you talking to another boys other then him, he walks over to the three of you and wrapped his arms away your waist "oh hey Binnie I was just talking to Yeonjun and Beomgyu they are really funny" Both males looked at Soobin and was about to smile and introduced themselves but the glare he was giving them said not to talk him.

"I bet they are" He smiles down at me since he was like a foot taller then me, he kissed my cheek and I giggle "are you to dating" Yeonjun asked, I shook my head "no we just show each other lots of love, every one thinks we're dating which is funny" Soobin nods and chuckles with a closed eyes smile "yeah it's really funny indeed" The bell rings for the next class "well cutie I think we should go to class now" He started pulling me out of the classroom.

We were walking to class and Soobin hasn't said a word to me and it's starting to upset me "Binnie what's wrong" I asked, he pins me against the wall looking down at me, I blushed "Y/n why do you always have to piss me off huh, do I have to punish you for you to understand that I'm the only guy you are supposed to talk to" I shook my head whenever he punished me it hurts a lot "I'm sorry Binnie please I won't talk to them anymore I promise" I started shaking I hate when he's mad it scares me.

"Good girl my little cutie" He kissed my cheek and I smile at him "now I want you to invite them over so I make sure they don't talk to you for good" He says and my eyes widen I hold his arm "p-please you promise n-no more killing" I said looking down, he placed his hand on my cheek, making me look up at him, he had that same crazy smile "I'm not going to kill them I'm just going to teach them a lesson not to talk to what's mine" He kissed my cheek and chuckles.

Later into the day

I hurried home trying to get away from Soobin I don't know what made him so upset, I didn't talk to Beomgyu Yeonjun like he said so he shouldn't be mad. I ran down the street in my neighborhood, I seen my house just up ahead I fasted my pace and take out my keys and unlocking the door and walking in. I slammed the door locking it. I take off my shoes and picked them up going to my room, I closed my room door and locking it. I tossed my shoes over into my closet, I sighed when I sat down on my bed.

I changed into some casual clothes, for some reason I felt unsafe like I'm being watched, then my phone dings I looked over at it and picked it up looking at it.

Binnie ❤:
Little cutie are you at home 😁

Binnie❤:
Don't ignore me little cutie😊

Binnie❤:
Y/n~ I'm not mad I promise 😁😊

Binnie❤:
Y/n you want to know something really funny 🤣

Binnie❤:
Look up 😁

I looked up seeing him in front of me, I dropped my phone shocked 'how the hell did he get in without me knowing,I'm sure I locked everything' I scooted back on my bed. Soobin has that same crazy smile he chuckles "my, my, my little Y/n sure does look scare, is it because she knows she's about to be punished, I told you many times didn't I Y/n I bet you're wondering how the hell I got in here huh, well baby" He takes off his belt and them pulled out a key . I was already in tears at this point.

"P-please Binnie I'll be a good girl, I won't run from you again, I promise!! Please no more punishments" I cried and begged "please forgive me" I then hear him chuckle then laughed "well I see that you know who's in charge, an who to fear, but if you're sorry then you wouldn't have done it" He wraps the belt around my neck and pulled on it, I chocked, holding on to the belt.

Soobin was smiling down at me "you should know Y/n this one is way less painful then the other punishments I give you" He pulled on the belt more almost braking my neck, I can't breathe, my vision was blurry, I was trying to stay awake but lack of air was making be drift in and out of consciousness.

He pulls the belt off my neck and I started coughing I held my neck "did you do as I said? " He asked sits on my bed, looking down at me, I held my neck looking at him calming down "y-yes" My voice was ragged "good cutie now you get to see a show it's been a while huh" He chuckles and sighed. The last time he 'talked' to a few boys one was paralyzed from the neck down, one had a damaged brain, the other one his bones were broken be on repair, I wanted to throw up just thinking about it.

I heard the front door open and three boys talking 'this sucks, they are about to be hurt because of me, I want to help but if I do then my punishment will be worse and he'll kill them, he always does this, he has me pick but the choose for me' I cover my face trying not to cry "come on down cutie" I stands up walking down stairs and seen the two boys strapped to a chair "I'm not going to hurt them to bad I promise, they didn't touch you so they are still ok" He chuckles and the two boys start to wake up.

"What happened" Beomgyu asked, I looked down when he tries to move "if you keep moving your hands will rip off" Soobin chuckles standing in front of him and smiling "hello there, you see I had little cutie invite you both here because I want to teach not to talk to her" He punched Yeonjun in the face you can hear how his nose broke, I closed my eyes sniffing 'I'm so useless I can't even help then they are getting beaten because they talked to me" I opened my eyes and seen that both of their faces were dripping with blood.

I gasped backing away trying to get away "oh little Y/n where are you going" He smiles and I shook my head. Hugs me wrapping his arms around my waist "now you see Y/n you can't hide, run, or leave me, because I'm always going to fine you" I teared up and start crying 'he's right I can't get away from him, he's always going to fine me then he'll punish me' he pulls away from the hug and cupped my cheeks smiling at me "I love you Y/n never forget that" He chuckles and pressed his lip against mine.

A/n: welcome to another one of my yandere one shot book, if you haven't go check out my ATEEZ and stray kids.