Saint Polaris X Karma

Warning: This is just smut garbage about a Vtuber known as Saint Polaris. I'm only writing this as I got his express permission to write about him, so please don't ask me to write smut about real YouTubers you like as I will not. anyway, let's begin. The story will be told in my pov

My name is Karma, I just arrived at a giant office building to start my first day at my new job. I look at the building map next to the elevator and figure out my office is on the top floor. I walk into the elevator and the doors are about to shut when I hear a feminine but also somehow very masculine voice call out "Hold the door please". I quickly put my hand in between the closing doors to keep them from closing while the man walks in. "Thanks, the elevator takes a long time to go up and down so I'm glad I was able to catch it.  I look at him when he says this and realize that he's a cute femboy! I start getting nervous and blush before saying "It's uhh it's no problem!" He notices my blush and cutely giggles before saying, "looks like we're both on the top floor". I blush ever further before responding "Heh yeah i guess we are".

The elevator starts going up, floor by floor until we are in between floors 8-9 when the elevator comes to a quick halt.  "What happened!?" The cute horned femboy says in a frightened tone. "Seems the elevator stopped working" I responded. "Well what do we do!?" the horned boy said pannicing. "calm down, I already signaled for the engineers so now we just wait". "Ok" Horn boy said shyly

10 minutes later... 

I slowly grab Polari's horn before giving it a nice lick, he lets out a soft moan "stop it we're both boys~" He says in a cute but seductive plea. "Hehe, its ok that you're a boy when your this cute," I say while slowly grabbing his ass.  "God you got such a nice ass~" I whisper in his ear while he responds by letting out a soft moan. I take my other hand and pull up his shirt.

I start rubbing his nipples which causes him to let out a loud moan

I start rubbing his nipples which causes him to let out a loud moan. I silence him by pulling him into a kiss where we have an intense makeout session. I'm swirling my tongue around his mouth while rubbing his ass hard before giving him a hard spank that caused him to yelp and fall over. "On your hands and knees!" I say in a dominating and strict tone. This seemed to give the horned boy a mix of fear and arousal as he immediately does as told and gets on his hand and knees showing me a great view of his round plump ass. I quickly take off my pants and start putting some lube around his asshole while rubbing his asscheeks with my massive cock, causing him to moan in anticipation. then out of the blue I thrust quickly into his ass giving him a surge of pleasure only seen in anime. I keep thrusting in and out while goat boy is moaning faster and harder. I use his horns as a grip which only intensifies the pleasure. "god that feels so good" he screams while I ass fuck him. "Im gonna cum~" I say as I shoot a massive load of cum on him while he's laying cum-soaked on the floor, drowned in pleasure.

I hear a ding before a maintenance guy opens the elevator door, looks at us, turns around and walks away. 

The end

This was horrible. It got hard to write towards the end lol as it was getting really cringey. I doubt id do this again. (650 words) Hope you enjoy Saint Polaris!