Morning After

Kaminari pov

I wake up with a sore ass and cold feet. I look to see Hanta sleeping beside me. He rolls over, causing the blanket to fall off of him and expose his naked body. Naked body, cold feet. 

Shit

I check his feet. He's not wearing socks either.

Double shit

He groans and starts to wake up.

Triple shit

He slowy opens and closes his eyes a few time (looking real smexy, mind you), before they fly open abruptly. I hink he realized the socks situation.

He looks at me

I look at him

We stare at each other for a moment before feeling the gravity of the situation.

I scream

He screams

I run out of his room with his duvet wrapped around me. I go straight (a/n: gay lol) back to my room and run to the bathroom, still screaming.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SPARKPLUG!"

"C'mon Bakubro, it's too early to shout at Kami right now"

"UGHHHH, fine shitty hair"

Holy shit... I'm 92.776% sure that conversation came from the same room, meaning they slept there together, in the same bed-

Anygays, fuck, I mean anyways, I don't know what the hell to do abt the Sero situation - 

(D: Hehe that ryhmes author-chan~

A: No it fucking doesn't denki, it's an alliteration. Now pls tell Sero to fucking come here and fix the fucking wall ur stupid ass broke

D: Nooooo author-chan, pls don't make me talk to him after last night

A: Ughhhhhh fine I'll do it myself)

After we fixed the fourth wall, Denki kept thinking abt the fact that he had full homo sex w Sero.

I mean, we can't say no homo anymore bcz we didn't wear socks so it's both of our faults. So I decided to do the next best thing and avoid Hanta like my life depends on it. which it does. Bcz now he's finna think I'm homo and i kinda lowkey am maybe a lil bit for him but hE DOESNT NEED TO KNOW THAT SHIT.

I have made the executive decision to call Mina for biy advice. I mean, she would know shit abt it bcz she's a girl (a/n: lol jokes on u buddy she abt as straight as my scoliosis). 

She picks up after the third ring. 

"Tf do u want bitch. it's like 5am"

"Ummm actually its 11 and i accidentally slept w sero w/o my socks on and he forgot his too"

I hear a gasp before she hangs up on me. bItCh FuCkInG hAnGs Up On Me LiKe WtF bRo??

a few mins later a hole is burnt thru my door, mina rushing in after using her acid to do it. 

"Oh my fuck denki u have no idea how excited i am that u fi--"

She starts rambling on god knows what while fussing over my face and hair, making me look snazzy but idk for what. so i ask...

"mina wtf r u doing this for im rly confused lol"

"Ain't it fuckin obvious denks, im helping u get sero u oblivious bottom"

i gasp, offended that she called me that. well, i mean she's not wrong tho....

500words lol i hope u enjoyed i got progressively lazier as the chapter went on but idrc so baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii