Meet CHJ

Choi hyun joon a very hardworking and sincere worker of a well reputed company of Korea .She is half korean and half indian (her mother is from India ) she was born and brought up in Korea and had to leave Korea for some personal reasons when she was in her 2nd year of college and came back after 2 years when she got an internship in the company she is working right now, her internship was supposed to end in 6 months but because of her efficiency and passion she was hired by the company .

.
.
.
.
.
.
It has been 1 year now ,since she started working here .
On a fine sunday morning she gets a call:
CHJ- Hello
Caller- Is this Ms.Choi Hyun Joon
CHJ- yes speaking ..who is this?
Caller-I am calling from SMEnt. We would like to schedule a meeting with you if possible .
CHJ-*unfazed*ok
.
.
.
.
.
1month later
.
.
Its been 3 weeks since she started working here .Her working hours are monday to friday 9am-5pm.She lives alone and doesnt have any friends or relatives so she asked the CEO for permitting her to work from 8am-7pm and works on saturdays too.
On one such saturday when she was working after she completed her work she was too sleepy and it was 6:30 pm. She takes a bus to her home ,so she was afraid that she might sleep on her way back home and might miss her stop and decided to take a little nap in the office resting room .She cleaned her desk and got up to go to the common resting place .After 5 minutes she reached in front of the room and opened the door to see a big hall with a good number of iron bunk beds arranged neatly .She went in and lied down on one of the beds which was the easily accessible one as it was the first one from the door and pulled over the sheets on her covering herself completely .
.
.
10-minutes later
.
.
She fell asleep not deep though .Then she heard a click ,the door opened. She didnt bother getting up and seeing who it was as she is usually too lazy to get up or do anything when she is sleeping .The footsteps came closer ,closer ,closer,closer, and then ..........'something' landed right on her and she screamed her lungs out ..but her scream was not the only scream which was heard, another scream accompanied her scream ...and it seems that the 'something ' that landed on her was actually a 'someone '........

A/N :heyloooo , my sweet readers ...😘😘this is it for the first chapter, hope you like my work, you can tell me in the comments below ...
Saranghaja
Annyeong!!!