𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

"DID YOU JUST LAY YOUR DIRTY HANDS ON MY DAUGHTER...?"

her mother walked around the male that's now on his knees, Pressing his hands were she hit him, she threw her handbag aside looking up at her daughter.

"Go to your room..." her mother's voice was firm, having both her hands on her hips. She never seen her mother so mad before. Yes she witnessed yelling and screaming but never those rage on her eyes like she seeing now. She saw how calm she was but as soon as she runs up the stairs all she heard was silence. Shutting her bedroom door and immediately pressing her ears against the door. She heard absolutely nothing.

All of a sudden she started to worry. When her mother's mad or angry it's never quiet. Never.

A wave of wind rushed over her body. She turned around looking at the wide small window by her desk. She walked towards it grabbing the handle, as she was about to close it her eyes traced Max nervously getting inside her mother's car. The look on her mother's face wasn't pleasant at all, she knew she was about to do something that can ruin Max for the longest time. She watched as the car pulled away from the driveway, quickly disappearing from her eyes.

"What are you doing to do..." she muttered walking towards her desk and sitting herself down on her chair. She shook her head quickly trying to get over what just happened and focusing on her test tomorrow.

She titled her head looking down at the paper she completed earlier today in class.

It was the same paper she asked Mr Kim to check for her, at the bottom of the page she witnessed something she didn't before. With the same pen she left on his desk the other day, there was Mr Kim's handwriting.

𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝐺𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑛

His handwriting was pleasing for her eyes. It was gorgeous, small but pretty. That's exactly what she imagined his handwriting would be like. So pretty.

He drew a smiley face at the end.

She placed the paper aside and started to focus on her other papers.

☁︎︎ꕥ💉ꕥ☁︎︎

"What are you doing here..?" the male over the counter asked. He had a lazy, deep voice, his skin quite pale. Wearing a sleeveless shirt with tattoos covering his right arm. Looking up at him he had a few piercings on both his ears. A beautiful undercut which looked really good with his black hair, he kept his mouth occupied by chewing gum, Placing his hands over the counter table, he truly looked gorgeous, a true masterpiece.