ElfxHuman

A set of short stories based on Ocs from an rp.
Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/jun0506

Here's the full story: https://ajoaraprd.page.link/hA1zeB5C8Kgh4N9FA

Yinchen had always thought of himself as a man void of such carnal desires that tormented his mind and flesh. Perhaps it was the beautiful elf to be blamed. The elven prince was relentless in his delightful torture of the king’s body as he crawled over his body under the flickering lights of the torches, every sinful span of his skin to be worshipped.

His voice would rise as if the melodious humming of a bird, a gentle but powerful crescendo that accompanied his blissful rhythm as he rode the king’s cock; his insides- a moist tightening warmth that more than often drove the king to insanity. 

What came with such bliss, nonetheless, was the elf’s own inexperience and anxiety as he moved. As graceful and pleasurable as he was, he was gentle and delicate, barely moving for the first long few moments. The king merely admired, on occasion caressing the elf’s tender skin as their lips molded into soft wet kisses.

The man wanted more, overcome with a fiery desire as he watched his lover- a femme fatale that lingered in his gleeful gaze. In the evening the elf would lie upon his bed, a charming invite to his lascivious wants.

Sylvis’s body was often adorned in sheer layers of snow white, a tad contrast to his golden locks that he has taken fancy to put in a loose braid. The little ones would frequently find wild flowers, in the barren land for their mother to adorn his hair.

There was an air of maternity around the elf, a strange compelling power that affected those around him. His cerulean orbs sparkled with vitality and his cheeks were filled with a happy glow and perhaps it was their growing love but the king more than seldom distracted by the elf who strolled in his library or their chamber, his little feet brushing soundlessly against the cold floor.

On cold nights, Sylvis clutched to the king as if an extension of himself. The dangerous part was his ears, long pointy elven ears that brushed against the king’s jaw; Yinchen was scared to ever touch them, knowing their sensitivity and the sacred meaning behind them. He was still, tempted, feeling it tickle his skin.

Yinchen was daily lured in by the elf and his delicate tenderness, even as he fed him sweet and mouth-watering food. What aroused the king beyond redemption, however, was the elf’s own passionate gaze; lingering on his, just shy of sultry on certain moments when desire surged through the sea of love.

One such day, the king was at the end of his ropes, finding himself in company of the coquettish elf. They strolled around the castle, with the twins at their heels. It was moments as such that the king radiated happiness. So many years of war and suffering, now he could enjoy the mundane life of family.

Sylvis’s hands brushed against his and Yinchen gently entwined their fingers, appreciating the elf’s winsome smile. The twins were a bundle of questions and excitement, ever so curious about many things and their parents tried their very best to quench their thirst for knowledge.

It was always a surprise how quick time flew away when the four were together. As Sylvis tugged the two little devils in their bed, he was dragged away by the king who shushed the grumbled children.

“My king?”The elf inquired as he was pulled to the king’s chamber, the guards ordered to be on duty further away than usual. They never made it to the bed in the middle of the room.

The elf was immediately pressed against the closed doors, soft lips sealed by Yinchen’s firmer ones. Tongues followed his teeth as they brushed past Sylvis’s willing lips. Pants and sounds of relief escaped the both of them as the elf’s hand moved to cup Yinchen’s nape and bring him closer and the other, to unbuckle the king’s pants.