Chapter 1: After All these years...

Sitting on the beach looking at the sea and the sky I was drifted in my own thoughts..

That was my favourite thing to do..

Watching the waves...the limitless sky always made me think..they always make my mind peaceful in the end...

Just like right now my mind was filled with many things...as the waves were hitting the shore my thoughts were hitting my mind...but why was I thinking of that in all the world.

I just can't help thinking of the news that led me think of my past..of him....
Something wet touched my lips...instantly realising that's my tear...a small smile touched my lips... And I again drifted in the memories.

The one those tortured me,

The one those made me cry,

The one those made me smile stupidly sometimes

even after all these years...
----------------------------------------------------------
Jane's POV
Present Time:

It was early morning on the Sunday. It was still dark outside.
I was looking at the girl in front of me.

Dark brown eyes..eyes rimmed red, black shadow under eyes visible even after the use of concealer and eyeliner looking puffy. Quite enormous for the heart shaped face which was too pale as if of a ghost, surrounded by dark brown wavy hair reaching few inches below the shoulders, which right now were little bit hidden behind a small black hat... the strong figure for a girl wearing a black dress reaching up-to knees with long legs covered in black stockings and black wedge heels...

The girl looked sad and hurt, about to burst in tears at any time but there was a small smile on her face and a glint of hope in her eyes somewhere behind those tears...

I heard the approaching footsteps. Taylor's figure appeared in the doorframe.
I heard him saying " Your car is ready on the front porch"

I nodded my head and sighed...
"Are you alright" he asked.
"Just gimme few minutes and I'll be there" I said avoiding the question.

He remained there, hesitating..I knew he won't go..before he get it out of me. There was something with him..He always waited till he get the right answers to his questions.

"No Taylor, I'm not ok. But I'll be fine. Just need some time"

There was a small sad smile on the corner of his lips and care in his eyes.

"I know you will be..you are a tough girl. I will be waiting for you downstairs." And finally he left my doorframe.

I returned my glaze to girl in front of me. I can't see the toughness in her. 'Taylor's optimist' I thought looking at my own reflection in the full length European styled mirror ( I had a liking for European styled furniture which was filled in my home) and sighed.

I picked up my black clutch sliding my cellphone inside and left my room on the first floor.
When I reached the stairs I saw Taylor in the living room speaking in hushed tone on his phone.
As I strolled down the stairs his eyes laid on me and the same smile appeared in the corner of his lips.
"We are just leaving now"
I was able to catch the last line he spoke before he cut the call.

My shiny black Rolls Royce was waiting for me outside. I slid in the back while Taylor slid on the passenger seat. Matthew was already on the drivers.

Taylor asked me for the millionth time "are you sure you wanna do this?"
I can hear doubt in his voice and see the care for me in his eyes.

I gave him a small nod and said " I need to"
My eyes started stinging, as I tried to hold my tears, in the knowledge of what was coming...so I shut them down and threw my head back on the rest.. I heard Taylor saying "let's go" and then..began the journey.