'Creepy shitty Stalker'

Somewhere in the world

A man in a clean black suit was sitting on his chair in his office and another man who was his employee was standing next to him.

"sir, are you sure about this?" the employee asked him in a concerned voice and the man just slightly nodded his head.

The employee looked at the camera man who was finishing setting up the camera and gave a thumbs up to start the interview and the employee got out of the frame.

The female interviewer was sitting on a chair beside the man, looking at the list of questions in her hand.

The man straightened himself up on his seat and took a deep breath.

"ready?" the camera man asked and he nodded. The camera man gave a thumbs up as a sign that it was recording.

"hello everyone, this is Layla Jones and you're watching BBC news. Today, we have a very unexpected person present here with us, Mr. Ace stone. Mr. stone, how are doing today?"

"I am doing fine, thanks for asking" Ace replied in a soft tone but with his face void of emotion.

The interviewer nervously chuckled, "t-that's great. Ehm, Mr. stone, is the chairmen of the AS towers. Everybody has heard his name but nobody has seen him or knows anything about him. but today, that changes as we will ask Mr. stone some questions. Are you ready Mr. stone?" and he again nodded. "what made you show your face to the world?"

He looked for the most appropriate answer and said "I figured it was the right time as the AS towers is the no. 1 company in London. So I decided to come out and handle the company on my own and not behind the curtain anymore"

"that's amazing and yes, as you told, the AS towers is the no. 1 company in London, leaving the Ameon group on second, would you like to comment on that?" she asked and he looked at the camera.

"sometimes, people need to be put back in their places because they tend to loose their way and the AS towers did what should have been done long ago" he replied in a cold voice and by now, the interviewers and the camera man's hands were sweaty.

The employee looked at Ace and eyed him to talk properly and calmly.

He understood and sighed.

"um, let's leave all the political stuff behind and let us peak into your love life, if we may?" she asked him again and he nodded with a little pang in his heart.

"so Mr. stone, are you married?" and he shook his head.

"do you have a girlfriend?" and he shook his head again.

"have you ever fallen in love? Come on Mr. stone, give us something!" she insisted in an excited tone and his muscles tensed up.

The employee was about to say something but Ace eyed him to stay quiet. Ace took a deep breath and very slightly nodded his head.