'he Looked Like...'

He caressed her back as she rested her head on the pot

"why do you even like me? What's wrong with you? I'm disgusting. Go away. You're not supposed to be here" she cried on the plant pot. Yea, she was drunk again.

"you're not disgusting. Come on, let's get you some water" he helped her get up and wiped her face with the tissues he had and then put them away.

He picked her up bridal style when she almost fell down trying to walk. "I'm annoying. I'm disgusting. You should hate me. I don't deserve you. I tried to make you hate me by avoiding you. Why can't you hate me? I'm probably gonna ruin your happiness and then you're gonna leave me like everyone does......" and then her eyes dropped and she just fell asleep.

He just stood there, with her in his arms. "what has this world done to you?" he whispered as he admired her face. He sighed as he went towards his car and somehow opened the passenger seat. He very carefully put her down and pushed the seat totally backwards so she can be comfortable while sleeping. He saw ritika already passed out in the back seat of his car. They had called her before avneet started puking.

He closed the door and went to the driver's seat and sat down. He put avneets address on the gps and started making way towards her house.

he finally reached her house after an awfully quiet ride home as they both were literally passed out

"avneet?" he poked her cheek to wake her up and then started to poke her cheek multiple times. "avneet avneet avneet avneet"

"whaaat?" she groaned in frustration with her eyes still closed as she pushed his hands away.

"your house is here. I would carry you inside but I'm scared ritika will hit me if I wake her up" she let out another groan as she sat up. She rubbed her eyes while pouting.

"we're not monsters OK? You don't have to be this scared of this" she rolled her eyes in the end making siddharth scoff.

"easy for you to say. The first time I talked to you, I was scared shit. Hell I even ran away after tying your shoes"