prologue

Millions of years ago shinnok one of the elder gods betrayed his fellow gods and tried to invade earthrelam but he failed and was imprison to the neatherrealm for eternity. But other followed his foot step like emperor shao khan who is opposed of conquering earthrealm as his own.

Raiden asked the elder gods to give earthrelam a chance to defend themselves in a tournament of Mortal Kombat for survival.

For generations the people of earthrelam have been defending from the tyrant of shao khan. 2 years ago they defeat him but he wasn't to give up that easily. He violated the rules of Mortal Kombat and invaded earthrelam. Most of earthrelam defender's were killed turn into undead warriors.

Despite the odds they stopped shao khan invasion and as punishment the elder gods destroyed him. They thought the nightmare was over but it was only the beginning it turn out shinnok have been manipulating events from the beginning all part of the plan to escape from the neatherrealm and resume the war against the elder gods.

But in the mist of chaos there lies a spark of hope that will grow to a fire that will defend the realms from annihilation that will destroy the realms. This warrior will shine a light to the darkness to show a way to peace and freedom.

Raiden felt a powerful surge in a house far from the city and followed it and found a small child there and remembered that this child is the daughter of liu kang and kitana. He saw the child and the child saw him Raiden took the child to somewhere safe at his sky temple for when the neatherrealm attack happen.

After the neatherrealm invasion raiden saw the child asleep for when the time come she will change the fate of the realms forever. The child woke up the next day by the sunlight look around and saw a big guy and a white hair guy with raiden taking about how to deal the child.

Raiden: i sense her power's and abilities my friends it unlike anything I senses in the realms and that is unlike of that of shao khan. Fujin , bo rai cho we need to train her abilities to control when she is old enough to handle the power within her.

He told his old friends and Allies about it.

Fujin: she will be a powerful one next to shao khan if trained properly she could be the next generation of earthrelam defender's for when we're not around.

He said to raiden of the child future.

Bo rai cho: indeed we will have to train her to control the power inside her and trained her to do the right thing for the future of the realms forever.

He said to both raiden and fujin the future of the child that will change the rleams forever.

The three decided to trained the child when she is old enough as she may well be the only hope for not only in earthrelam but all the realms alike from annihilation.

The child look at the three men as we zoom in right to her eyes as the world around her will change forever.

Years went by and we are at the special forces base with Johnny cage along 5 individuals as he finished talking about sub-zero and outworld civil war. Johnny cage was giving them the order that they must get a women in the sky temple.

Cage: before you go the get sub-zero you must head to the sky temple.

He said to the team.

Takeda: what at the sky temple that raiden can't do it himself?

He asked to comander of the Mission to get more information.

Cage: well raiden is busy with other things he hadn't been hearing of our residents monk there, she been strange lately and raiden want to see she alright.

He told them of the mission of what to do.

Jacqui briggs: so we go in see she alright if not we take her with us to check up and all?

She asked of how to do if they encounter the woman.

Cage: in a way yes find her to see she alright or not and brings her but be careful she is good against impossible odds.

He replied to the team of the mission of the sky temple.

Soon the team left for the sky temple to check of the woman there but they are in a surprised once they are there.