A/N PLEASE READ

First of all, i would like to say:

*I DON'T own naruto.*

second:

This is an AU, meaning, an ALTERNATE UNIVERS----this means some canon events have been changed, and/or haven't  happen.

1st: THE AKATSUKI

the akatsuki is a MERCENARY GROUP, they have absolutely NO plan to capture all the bijus nor do they want to put the whole world under a genjutsu.
However, they work as Amegakure shinobi. Nagato and Konan, after Yahiko's death continued their work in Ame and their goal is to protect and rebuild Ame into a strong shinobi village.
For that, they ask for help, leading to the Akatsuki having the same members as canon.
BUT, the Akatsuki members can choose to remain rogue ninjas and not become Ame shinobi, therefore, they have a certain degree of freedom to do as they please (kill people *cough*Hidan*cough* ).
They are paid and all by Ame, bit explaining in detail all of that would take too much space and time so... you'll see... (also, this probably seems boring anyway T-T)

2nd: OBITO UCHIHA

Everyone still thinks Obito died under these boulders, BUT, he was nursed back to health and decided to join the Akatsuki.

HE IS STILL TOBI.

(and hates konohagakure and kakashi like canon)

And I think that's all. I really didn't change much, and I hope you enjoy my fanfiction.

I DON'T OWN NARUTO, NOR DO I OWN ANY CHARACTERS (except my OCs but I'll say later when I introduce them)...

My updates will be sporadic, but I really have hope of finishing this story.
Enjoy.