Bonus chapter 9.

2 years later.

Her.

Eventful, fun, precious and memorable 14 years of amazing family life.

Adriano, Domenico and Mateo are 14, Tini is 13, triplets are 8, twins are 3 and Max is 2. Leonardo and I are 33 years old. To say the least, time flew by. 

Trips, birthdays, holidays, vacations - so many new places were explored and countless memories were made. The businesses are thriving and prospering, kids are doing so well at school and their hobbies. Mafia life is calm and unproblematic. 

My body recovered after the pregnancy very quickly - in 2 months I was completely back to my pre-pregnancy figure. Workouts are something all of us enjoy immensely: bambinos join Leo and I in the morning workouts and I stretch with girls everyday to keep up their performance at ballet, gymnastics, ballroom dancing and figure skating. I took up pilates a few months ago and all of us like to go for morning runs during weekends. 

Adriano, Domenico, Mateo, Lucas and Emilio play football and basketball. Our eldest sons are also into karate, taekwondo and hockey. Tini and Sofi are fond of ballet, ballroom dancing, art classes, piano lessons and figure skating. Bambinos have tournaments and competitions and take 1st places every single time. We are exceedingly proud of them. 

As to the foreign languages, Leonardo and I continue teaching them. In general, all little ones, except Max and twins, speak Spanish, Italian, English, French, Japanese, Dutch, German, Ukrainian, Russian and Portuguese. Angelica, Ariana and Max speak Italian, Spanish and English, still getting the hang of the proper words and complex sentences. Eldest bambinos are now learning Chinese with us. 

Overall, we truly have a fairy-tale type of life. 

Today is Friday - day of the gala. 

Gala is organised by Vogue; it is similar to Met Gala. This year it is solely family oriented, meaning all people, who have kids, are more than welcome to take them. The theme is fairytale - sparkles, diamonds, puffy gowns, tiaras, tuxedos, ties and bowties. Location of the event - Paris, France. 

We arrived here 2 days ago just to have fun as a family: sightseeing, delicious desserts, lots of pictures, shopping and games. Leo and I had exceedingly romantic date last night that lead to us getting tangled between the sheets as we made the sweetest, the most sensual love, kissing and caressing all night long until the sun rose. 

At the moment I am with Martina, Sofia and twins at the SPA, preparing for the event. 

"Can we pain our nails, mummy, per favore?"- asked cutely girls with beautiful smiles, getting their nails neatly trimmed and looked after. 

"Sure, girls."- I gladly agreed, getting manicure too. 

Twins are peacefully sleeping in the seats, not minding anything around them. 

I advised girls with the colour pallets as they want their nails to match their dressed, which were custom-made by Chanel. Mine was custom-made by Dior. Men got their tuxedoes custom-made by Armani. 

After the SPA we took detour to Cartier as I treated my little beauties to new sets - pear cut diamond earrings and necklaces, which are delicate in sizes; just right for their petite and bonny selves. For Angelica and Ariana I got diamond earrings in shapes of small squares. 

Him.

Boys and I are in the lounge, waiting for our ladies to come to us. We conversed finely, having a good laugh, and in some 10 minutes sound of cute giggles caught our attention. I smiled at my gorgeous daughters, who looks enchanting.