Day 2 :

It's me again and this is the day. I'll making all seven days and different events so it could be longer or shorter.

~^^~

'Perfect!' I jolted as I heard the sound and saw my characters winning pose and I realize that I fall asleep while playing this game, again.

"My head hurts..." I said to myself as I turn off my lappy and walked towards the bathroom to wash myself.

Using the Scepter4 uniform again, I walked out and met Fushimi on te hallway.

"Morning, Fushimi-san" I greeted and he only nodded and I just continue my walk to... where should I go?

"Fushimi-san, do you have any mission like yesterday again?" I asked him and he only nodded again and I ran towards him.

"I'm coming with you!" I shouted and he looked surprised at first and closed his eyes.

'He will let me, won't he? I helped him yesterday...' I thought and he sighed before he say, "fine"

At that answer, I practically jumped and headed outside.

"Seems like spending the rest of the day will be great if I got on this missions" I said to myself as I leaned on the wall.

I hummed a song as I waited for Fushimi to came and I immediately tailing him.

"So, where are you gonna go now?" I asked and he didn't answer me and just walked faster and I pout again.

'Curse him and his act' I thought and I sighed, "Might as well follow him"

-change POV-

Fushimi kept on walking forward as he remember what Munakata just told him.

'If Reini sees you, I believe she will follow you because she love doing some kind of a mission, thanks to her brother. And if she wants to follow you, just let her. I don't suggest you to keep talking with her if you don't want to, but when you'll fight the strains, just let her do whatever she wants.'

'Let her do everything she wants my ass. If she wants to die, it'll be my responsible as well' he thought as he kept walking towards the abandon building that he and Reini came the day before.

"It's yesterday abandon building. What are we doing in here?" Reini asked as she looked at the building and Fushimi glared at her.

"If you keep asking these questions, I would like you to leave" he said and she pout again.

"Meanie" she said and they entered the building.

"Hey, the atmosphere kinda different" she said as they entered the building and Fushimi just looked around to found nothing different.

"Nothing's different" he said as Reini walked deeper into the building and opened the back door.

"Yep, something is. There's no this pig thingy before" she said and Fushimi walked towards what she saw and found a dead pig that had been mutilated that showing its organs and she sighed.

"Poor piggy, well at least we could find something from this thing, right?" She asked and Fushimi nodded before they began investigating.

After a few minutes, they managed to found some marks on the pig's belly (which didn't mutilated, it was mutilated on its sides) and the mark on the building, especially on the insides.

"Well, I didn't see these marks yesterday" Fushimi said as he took a picture of one of it and Reini popped out of nowhere.

"Is this some kind of satanic or demonic symbol or something? Like that illuminati thingy?" She asked and that made Fushimi glared at her and she rose her hand in defensive as she say, "I'm just saying, it looks like the one on one book that I read"