Jealous **Sexual Content**

Harry's POV
I saw Draco glaring at me across the dining hall as I was speaking to Ginny, I pretended not to notice and carry on as normal. I know he hated it when Ginny or really any other person he knew ever had feelings for me would speak to me, I always found his angry face so cute. She laughs about something and puts her hand on my shoulder getting a little too close to me and suddenly Draco leaves and gave me a quick look showing that I better come with him. I excused myself saying I had a lot of homework to do and began following the direction he went trying to spot him. I found him by an old storage room and he quickly dragged me in glaring at me "You know that bloody Weasley girl is all over you, I can't stand it. Obviously trying to shag you or something.." I grin and move closer to him pulling him up to my chest "But I would rather shag you." I whisper in his ear and start to kiss his neck. He instantly dropped the glare and let out a light moan as I started to kiss down his chest until I reached his waistline. He looked down at me as I started to undo his zipper "If you don't believe you're the only I want then I'll have to prove it to you." He bit his lip excitedly and asks "How are you gonna do that?" I quickly take his boxers down and begin leaving light kisses up his shaft before taking it all in my mouth. I begin moving up and down as I hear Draco moaning so loud I'm almost worried that someone may hear, but I'm way too in the moment to care. I feel his hips thrusting towards me as I keep the rhythm, about 10 minutes pass until I feel him thrust one last time and I quickly swallow. He looks at me out of breathe with a huge grin on his face and says "That was amazing" I pin him against the wall and start to lightly speak in his ear "So do you believe me now?" I feel his body shudder as he replies "Yes love." I let him go and reply cheerfully "Good, then stop being jealous!" His face goes red as we shuffle out of the closet holding hands and he mutters "I wasn't even jealous..."