professor venomous' birthday

The board of investors sat across boxman and his business partner, professor venomous. The subject of today's meeting was to be about the progress and growth of boxmore over the past few months. However, unfortunately, unbeknownst to the investors, Lord Boxman hadn't made much progress, if any at all. 

Going into the meeting, pv had made boxman promise he was going to go in, and be 100,% honest, and explain that they had plans to fix the current situation. Lord boxman on the other hand, he had his own plans. Always unorthodox in his methods, boxman stood up when the start of his presentation was due. 

Boxman cleared his throat "as you all know, today is a very special day." He looked around at the irritated,  tired, impatient faces of the board and started to talk again "because not only is it a board meeting, but it is, the most important day for my most evilest bestest friend, and i think you know him.   Professor venomous" 

Pv sunk down in his seat as lord boxman produced the most obnoxious birthday hat, and snapped it onto his [pv's] head, and then walking around the table of the investors and putting smaller versions of the same hat onto their heads, clearly aggravating them all.

"Happy birthday professor!! 🤪🤪🤯🤯😱😱😱🥳🥳🥳🥳" he scurried back to his seat and pulled out a cake and some party decorations from underneath the table and started putting them up around the meeting room, humming and singing to himself under his breath as the board had horrified,  confused looks on their faces. 

"boxman... what are you doing .... ?,??" Professor venomous mumbled out of the side of his mouth. He knew this was not going to be a quick affair, and that this definitely had something to do with boxman's lack of progress, and his not wanting to be upfront and honest about his, rather distracted,  activities.

"Now !!" he clapped his hands, dismissing his questioning, and pushed the cake to professor venomous, who , had his skin not been purple, would have been bright red out of embarrassment. "Let's all sing happy birthday to the birthday boy!"

"Boxman!' Professor venomous protested "stop this!"

"Oh hush PEE VEE! You deserve this for all the hard work you've put in at boxmore!" He ran over, tripping, and then standing up again to position himself directly behind him, and took a deep breath. 

"HaaaPY BIIRTHDAY TOO YOUUUUU-" he started off very out of key, and continued that way through the entire song. Though he expected the rest of the board to join in, they all stayed silent, with reactions likewise to those on billiam's yacht just weeks earlier. Once the song concluded, boxman began to cut the cake. 

Cosma cleared her throat, "boxman. Its time to address the success of boxman in the past wee-"

"Here you are PV !" He looked at the clock "oh no!!! How unfortunate 😂🤣😂!! Were all out of meeting time" he laughed nervously "now, cosma! I would absolutely LOVE to stay, however!! It also conveniently happens to be my son, Darrell's birthday today as well hahahaha!" He started backing towards the door, "and we happen to have plans for cracker barrel haha, so ! Toodaloo i must be off!" 

And with that, boxman ran out the door, and out of the building, got in his car and sped off to boxmore, texting professor venomous to meet them at cracker barrel in half an hour. He had luckily managed to evade confrontation, but he knew, obviously he wouldnt be able to do this at the next meeting. It was rather convenient for his sake that it happened to be professor venomous' birthday on the same day that they had a meeting