arcade craniacs but its voxman

lord boxman has a youtube channel. this channel of his was originally started for him to go on long winded rants about the plaza, however, when he discovered that the platform was a great opportunity for him to bullshit, he took this and ran with it. jumping on the ever so popular 3am challenge videos (in which he is 100% convinced are real by the way), and gained millions of viewers. however, at times ... boxman can get a little... carried away... and today, was one of those days.

Lord Boxman had just finished his daily stream of roblox survival garfield, and as he turned the camera off, he had the greatest idea he'd ever had in his entire video making career. He was going to drink an "among us potion" from the "deep web" at 3AM 😉😉😱😱

But how was he going to do it? He usually filmed with a tripod, but that wouldn't have worked in this situation.  He could ask shannon or Darrell to help, but unfortunately they were incompetent when it came to technology (odd considering they're robots, right?) He gathered his things and took them down the hall, eventually finding himself outside of an ominous office, that belonged to his husband, professor venomous.

He knocked on the door, almost dropping all of the items in his hands. "Pee vee 😂🤣😂🤣😂 i need your help"

Eventually, professor venomous emerged from his office, opening the door, and without warning, boxman pushed through and set all of his filming equipment down. Paying no mind to the look of confusion on professor venomous' face, he began sifting through the various beakers of mysterious liquid on professor venomous' shelves.

"What are you doing....?" The sentence came out as more of a low grumble than anything else, but still got no response.

Ignoring the question, he began humming two of hearts by stacy q and dancing in place as he looked through the shelves.

"Boxman..."

"..."

"Boxman."

"two of hearts two hearts that beat as onnnnnee"

"... b o x m a n"

"two of hearts i need you i need youuuuuuu"

"BOXMAN!"

"oh!" The sound of glass breaking as boxman just about jumped out of his skin filled the rather large lab/office quarters. "Yes pee vee!?"

"what are you doing??"

"Oh its a nothin'! Now which one of these potion things would be least fatal if i were to drink it!?"

"... what?"

"What about this red one it looks pretty sussy"

"Boxman ... they aren't potions- DON'T DRINK THAT YOU'LL DIE INSTANTLY-" with a few grumbles the frustrated grape flavored one went over to the enthusiastic piss kink man and snatched the beaker from him. "give me that!"

"Professor venomous. I need you to turn me into a sussy wussy amogus imposter baka."

"What 👁👄👁"

"I need you. To turn me. Into a sussy wussy amogus imposter baka."

"Boxman what the hell does that mean."

"I need you to make a science thing this will turn me into one of these sussy bad boy baka waka sussy imposter amogus things"

"... boxman.."

"But pee vee 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 its for my channel 😂🥺🤣🥺😂🥺🤣🥺🤣"

"Fine. I'll do it but i cant promise it will work right."

---------

"Hello everyone its lord boxman sussy sussy gaming 😂🤣😂🥺😂 and today 😩😩☝️ we will be doing something a little different 😳😳 right now it is THREE AM 😱😱😱😱 and i have a sussy amogus imposter potion i bought for one thousand dollars from the deep web 😳😳😱😱😱"

From behind the camera, professor venomous could be heard "you did not buy that i made it!"

"Oh pee vee 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 youre a riot 😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂 we did buy this 😉😉 from the deep web 😉😉😊😊😋😍😏😏"

A low grumble of unintelligible noises could be heard before boxman produced the beaker of science juice professor venomous had in fact bioengineered.

"Now legend has it if you drink this SUSSY potion at 3AM you WILL turn into the imposter from anongus 😳😳😏 and i don't know about you guys but i would love to be as  hot as the amongus imposter 😋😋😋"

"BOXMAN!?"

"OH SORRY SORRY anyways !! 😋😋😋😋😋 i am going to drink this amongus potion right now" boxman slugged the entire drink down , and gagged "THAT TASTED LIKE DIARRHEA"

"Boxman ... it was cherry flavored..."

"shut up ! Pee vee im trying to be dramatic for my viewers!!" Boxman said out if the side of his mouth, all though it most definitely could be heard on camera.

"Woah pee vee i dont feel so good... i feel kinda... sussy... 😳😳😳😳"

"Well yeah, thats the point"

"I need all of you lord boxman fan extreme fan amogus sussy boxy babes to hit the like button right now if you think its going to work!! If you dont comment down below five whole times and hit the share button 25 times or else !!!"

And then it happened 😳😳 lord boxman transformed into the sus among us imposter... right in front of his eyes.

"WAT HAPEPENED TO MY ARMS AWHY AM I RED WHAT"

"YOURE THE IMPOSTER"

"I'M THE IMPOSTER??? OH WAIT- HELL YEAH IM THE IMPOSTER! 😏"

"Alright so what do you want to do now you're a sussy imposter."

"I'm going to destroy the plaza." Boxman was already scaling the wall, he opened a vent and crawled through.

"Oh my god guys boxman vented 😳😳😳 thats so sus..." professor venomous added in a monotonous voice.

Running out of boxmore and over to the plaza, it was apparent he was giving the bodegamen a hard time. From the parking lot , you could see into the bodega. A small red sussy imposter was inside the store, kicking things down and breaking things.

Professor venomous checked his watch, the "potion" was going to wear off soon. And just in the moment he thought that, there sat lord boxman in the bodega, back to normal, and covered in pickle juice and debris from the store, pathetic.

It took no time for the bodegamen to kick him out of the bodega.

Looking defeated he stomped over to the camera.  "That was so sussy i have no idea what came over me back there 😳😳 i really did go pretty imposter on those meddling kids didnt i"