Chapter 4

Hey welcome to chapter 4 sweethearts💋
====+====+====+====+====+====+===
On Monday, Liam spots Taylor again and attempt to try again.

Liam¥
"Ummm hey I want to say I'm sorry for coming at you." I told her rubbing the back of my neck. " it's fine plus I think I need your help.meet me at lunch."

*Bell rings*
Taylor walks to class and I'm right behind her. We had to do a group assignment and I was place in Taylor group. "Why can't you tell me now?"!I asked. "alright I need your help finding someone he's my run away brother. His name is mason. Do you know him?" A group was arguing and accidentally drop some type chemical . Enough time for me to lie. "Ummm no I don't know him but I'll help find him".I said. "Thanks." Mr.Saltzman announce that the person you with have to work together to finish our project

(after school because who wants to hear about school)

"why u looking for mason?" I asked. " Umm.. because when we were little me and mason was best friend and he only told me he was gay because he believed no one else would accept him. But when we found out I was his sister from another mother things went down hill. There was this truth serum that me and my 2 brother(including mason) was force to use. Mason mother ask me do I have any hidden secrets I said no but the serum turn red and sting meaning I lied. They tried to force it out of me but I held on to his secrets. When they gave up on the secret mason left a note saying good bye and he's sorry." She said that as we was walking toward the loft for the group project. "Wait where we doing the project at?" She asked. "ummm at my sorta alpha loft." I replied.

When we reach the loft. The whole pack member was there in a puppy pile. They quickly moved and look at us. Mason recognize Taylor and hide. "Umm guys this Taylor... Taylor this Scott, Derek,Stiles,Isaac, Jackson,Lydia,Ethan,Malia,Boyd, Corey, and Erica." "Hey" she said smiling. Everyone say hey and stared. "I'm guessing y'all know what I am" they all nodded. "is it ok if I work with Liam?" "Yes, it's okay" said Stiles. We went upstairs. "For a werewolf you room is clean.... no offense." She said."none taken but actually Stiles cleaned it." I said. "Oh" we talked about the project. When they was done she walk downstairs.

Derek¥
"Umm wait Taylor. You know we know who you are right?" I asked. "Right" "Can you maybe show me your form, just curious." "Um. Ya sure but it's confusing" "we'll understand." I stated. She put her bag down. "Ok so I have 2 different eyes" she first showed her vampire eyes with was red. Then she showed her wolf eyes that was yellowish and orange. " I can also merge my eyes so I can use both my powers" she eyes became vibrant purple. "there you have it my form" Quick question what made you come to beacon hill? "That's kinda personal but I can here to look for my bro-" hers word was cut short when Liam interrupted saying it was late and lead her to the door and said bye.

"What's your problem?" I asked. Liam made sure she was far away from hearing distance. "She looking for you mason. Your her run away brother." Liam explained.