~21~

*Adrian's POV*

I had just came back from the kitchen where I got Ashley a glass of water. I walk into my room and look towards Ashley only to see her sleeping. I feel myself smile at the sight of my beautiful mate cuddled into the sheets. I look down at my watch and take in the time. 7:53am. I place the glass of water that occupied my right hand on the night stand next to Ashley's side of the bed and walk out of my room quietly shutting the door behind me. I walk to my office and as I'm approaching my door a heard a familiar voice come from within the room.

" What do you mean my son isn't here?" I walk into the room and all eyes land on me. The first face I see is my fathers. For being in his 40's he could pass of as 21. He quickly makes his way over to me.

"There's my favorite son." He says slinging one arm over my shoulder, pulling me into a hug. His hug not to tight but tight enough to where I can feel his love spill out.

" Dad, the last time I checked, I was your only son." I said jokingly, giving out a small chuckle while my dad lets out a hearty laugh.

"Well I could have just said favorite child but neither of your sisters would be able to hear that now would they?" At his snarky reply I let out a laugh. My dad had always been the fun understanding type but when it came down to it he could be serious.

"Speaking of which where is Tay and Jen?" My dad asked finally letting me out of his embrace. Looking around my office like they are just magically gonna appear out of nowhere. I chuckle at this and walk towards the entrance of my office.

"Lets go find them, I bet they would be so happy to hear that your back from you vacation." I say opening the door and looking back towards my dad. He's quick to get out the door, obviously excited to see his daughter's. We make our way to the kitchen and when we walk in I almost choked on air. We walk in on both of my sisters in the kitchen but we stop dead in our tracks when we see Taylor duck taped to the ceiling covered with whipped cream. Standing around her was Avery, Natalie, Jacob, Sean, and Jenna all trying so hard not to laugh loud enough to wake Taylor up. My jaw drops and I look toward my dad who was looking down at his youngest daughter with a evil smile. I close my mouth and walk up behind Jen who had her back turned to us.

"Jenna." I whisper, tapping Jenna on the shoulder. She turns around and smiles up at me with the same mischievous smile my dad had. Her eyes quickly darted to the figure behind me and I watch as her eyes light up like a Christmas tree on Christmas.

"DADDY!" She screamed and ran to my dad with so much momentum that when she collided with him he almost fell over. Everyone flinched at the sudden loudness in the quiet room but that was only the beginning.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!" We all look up at Taylor flailing around on the ceiling with a panicked look spread across her face. At that everyone burst out laughing most people were holding their stomachs with tears in their eyes. I look up to Taylor and feel a hint of guilt hit the pit of my stomach. I pull up a chair and climb up to Taylor and slowly start removing the tape that was surprisingly holding her to the ceiling. I help Taylor down and throw the balls of tape that held her up. By now the laughter across the room has died down and some people were even aweing in disappointment which earned them a a deadly glare and low growl from Taylor. Taylor makes her way to the door where my dad now stood in the way.

"Hey cupcake." My dad said with a beaming smile but Taylor just pushed past him, walking out of the kitchen. A few moments later we all hear Taylor stomping up the stairs, at this I hear a few chuckles around the room.

"Well then, common son lets go catch up in your office." My dad says coming up behind me patting me on my shoulder. I nod and we make our way back to my office, I take a seat by my desk and my dad sits in the extra chair I have in front of my desk.

"So son, what's been going on in your life?" My dad asks propping his head on his hands looking at me like a child. I chuckle at this and take a seat. My dad's eyes brightened and sparkled with he saw me look to the left and smile thinking about Ashley. without me having to say anything my dads speaks up.

"When do I get to meet her?" he questions looking at me with excitement beaming through his eyes. I look towards my father and smile. Before I have time to answer the door to my office opens and what I see makes the smile on my face grow wider. Ashlee pokes her head into the room and scans the room, her eyes light up when she spots me and I give her a warms smile. My dads head snaps in the direction of the office door and I see a big genuine smile make its way onto his face. He quickly stands up and meets her at the door.

"Well, hello. Aren't you just the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, well except for his mother," my father gestures towards me. " But none the less you are absolutely stunning my dear." He gives her a warm smile, and she gives him one right back. He pulls her into a dad hug and she squeals a little startled by the sudden action but quickly hugs him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1036 WORDS)

VOTE

LIKE

COMMENT