Part 6

.
.
.
.
.
Yuan woke up early and decided to go to his dad room...

But after he open the door he saw his Dad hugging his Mom..

"Mom, Dad!"

Then Zhan got up fast because he thought something happened to yuan

"Haaah~ baby it's 4:00 in the morning why so early?"

"I want to be with you guys" then yuan go closer to zhan and got up in the bed

Yuan was sitting on zhan's lap while yibo still sleeping but it won't last long when he felt a hand hitting him..

"Zhan-zhan, why the fuck it's hurt like hell?!"

Ofc zhan doesn't care if he hits yibo because yibo won't be angry at him...

"I just want to wake you up"
Then zhan and yuan chuckle

"Just give me a kiss and I'll get up, you don't need to slap me babe"
Said yibo while pouting

"Do you want to come with me this afternoon I'm gonna visit the orphanage?"

"Orphanage?... Mom what's orphanage?"
Asked yuan to his mom

"It's were childrens like you, lives in a big house but they don't have parents but luckly there are some elders in the orphanage that love and care to the children"

"You mean like me a boy wich just 6 years old?"

"Yes baby"

"Ok I'll come with you"
Said yibo with a soft tone

"Can i come too?"

"Ofc baby I'm sure you'll love it"
Said zhan while smiling
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: lemme fast forward it so here's the picture hehehe...

Xuan has come with them because he want to visit the orphanage

So they just followed zhan because zhan is the only one who know all the way..

Zhan stopped and opened a door as they walk in they saw many children, this room is their favorite it's like a classroom where they can learn something...

But ofc the one that got xuan attention is the beautiful jiyang..he saw jiyang teaching a kid..

"Jiyang!"

Then everyone look at the one who called jiyang all the children was shocked but happy at the same time because zhan finally visit, they run towards him and they all hugged him while jiyang was smiling at zhan...

"Ok kids go to the food court the sisters already prepare a food"
Said jiyang, and the childrens leave the room..

"Jiyang i miss you so much!"

Zhan was suppose to hug jiyang but jiyang backs away...

"What is that mark on your neck? it's so many"
Jiyang saidly with a cold tone

"Ahh-- it-- it's from a mosquito bite hehehe"
After zhan said it he look back and glared to yibo...

"Mom who are you talking to is it your friend?"
Ask yuan who suddenly run to zhan

"You have a child!?....zhan if you are the mom......who.is.the.father?!"
Ask jiyang to zhan and cause zhan to flinch...

"Yuan go to your father first"

"Ok mom"

Then zhan pull jiyang a little far away to yibo and after that zhan explain everything to jiyang...

"Ohh then why didn't you tell me about tha hickey oops i mean MOSQUITO BITES?!"

Then yibo only heard the shout of Mosqiuto bites he laughed and for xuan he laugh too because he undesrtand what's happened

"Jiyang! Just--shshsh"

"Umm zhan where's the bathroom i really need to go there"
Asked xuan to zhan

"Oh jiyang will help you"

Then zhan push jiyang and xuan outside the room..
"Mom who is he?"

"He is jiyang just call him uncle jiyang"

"He's beautiful like you mom and uncle jiyang match well at uncle xuan because uncle xuan is handsome just like dad"

"Ofc baby I'm handsome and your mom is beautiful we really match well"
Said yibo with a smirk

Plauck!

"Ouch zhan-zhan why do you love hitting me!"

....

"Thank you Mr. Jiyang for leading me in the bathroom"

"It's nothing, but please don't call me Mr. Jiyang"

"Ahh ok Jiyang then just call me xuan"

"Ok xuan"

"I didn't know it's great here the temperature is just perfect"

"Yes this place is great but i want to have work so i can make this place even more beautiful"

"Maybe I can give you a work"
Said xuan with a smile

"Really! Thank you"

"Then be my assistant"

"Hmm i think it's a good work for me"

"Then you can start tomorrow"

"Gladly"

After they talked, they went back to the room but as soon jiyang opened the door he saw a bunny chasing a lion..

"Umm yuan right?.....can you tell me what happen?"
Jiyang asked yuan with a soft tone

Yuan nodded "Well mom was sleepy so he sat down on that small chair, he put down his fist on the table and lay down his head then close his eyes, but then dad leaned down and kiss mom's lips"

Jiyang laugh and xuan laugh too because why can a 6 years old remembers everything...

"Zhan and.......Yibo right, yibo enough of this childish game"

After they calmed they heard a door opening, after the door open a beautiful lady comes in it was jiyang and zhan Grandma..
.
.
.
.
.