epic luv story

aubrey was hanging out with her friends sunny, kel and basil. she was really close to kel btw if u didnt know like literally🥵🥵🥵. sunny left because he thought they were lol losers XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD. basil also left because he needed to hang another dead body because kim killed someone smhhh 🤕.

 it was literaly just kel and aubry toghereat :flushed;. aubrey rested on kels sexy ass arm and said "r u single" to kel the only other person in the park, they are in a park btw. kel repliyd with "no". aubreayae was heart brocken 💔 "im dating my baskibal" kel said after that, aubrugine tjen ran bc she was sad that he was gay bc that means he doesnt like her bc hes  gay and only likes the males and aubrey is a grill so like ya. 

auray ran with tears in her i's

auray ran with tears in her i's. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *sinf* *snif*" she went home and took out her sience matchine and starts making something. she made somehing that can turn people into a doormatt bc shhe wanted kel 2 step on her :letroll:. she then went to kels house and use the machhine  on herself making her a doormat. she fininally got wat she wanted, being steped on by kel owo òwó. but she couldnt move so it wasnt really worth it 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕😫😫😫😫🥵🥵🥵💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😏😏. 

aumbray tan heard sometin, it was kel brocking up wit his basiksisimbal! kel than said he likes aubry not nbassusisisisisyisssbsball 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 

the end idk how to end this