💗 Marry that girl!

Pairing: Steve × Fidgety! Reader
Context: Steve gon marry ya, but he scared youll reject. but ayee you said yas cause WE AINT MAKING HIM S A D -

Rain was pattering on the window. (Y/N) loved that weather. It reminds me of that time in highschool where we danced in the rain. That memory always made me smile. Course they always fidgeted with my sleeve, which I didn't mind.

I smiled at the memory of us dancing

I smiled at the memory of us dancing. My smile was washed off when my I thought of worst case scenario. I was gonna propose to them, but I was scared if they might reject me. Or would they laugh at me? A door opened, and I saw (Y/N). They were in a blue sweater, jeans, and tennis shoes. " Alrighty, I'm ready," they yawned. I got up and picked up the umbrella. " Let's go, love," I opened the door and led them out.

" So, why are we going here?" (Y/N) asked, their chest slightly going up fast for a moment, then returned back to normal. " Just a little something, you know, like a date," I explained. They nodded and squeezed their hand on mine. We then made it to the area I was wanting to head to. " Wait.." ( Y/N) gasped. " The place we danced in high school!" I chuckled at their excited jumps.

" Well, there's uh...an important question I have to ask.." I gathered the courage to say this. I pulled out the small black box. (y/n)'s hand went still, shock filling their expression. " Em..Will you marry me?"

" Yes!!"

THE PROPOSAL SCENE WAS CRAP AND I KNOW IT, I DONT KNOW ANYTHING OF COMMITMENT- ONLY DATING-