My new friend?!

"Anyway I heard I'm facing you on in the next Grand Prix but you seem like a nice person under that angry tiger personality" she giggled and held a hand out "wanna be friends? Or do you want me to be like that stupid JJ guy?" I hated jj so much so I took her hand and shook it since I don't want another jj around.

"Nice welll my name is y/n suzuya!" She smiled and got up with her bags "see you later" she said while giggling and running out of the rank.

Man she's weird.

I shrugged it off until I got a notification "hmm?" I took my phone out of my pocket and saw an earthquake near here, it was a small one but it'll probably grow when it hits here. "I shouldn't worry about that now." I mumbled before looking at what it would be if it hits here "no freaking way! A 9.6!" I started freaking out and ran towards yuuris house.

"YUURI!" I slammed the door open as Yuuri came out of the hot springs with a towel around his neck and a sleeping clothes. "There's a 9.6 coming are way!" He smiled "calm down Yurio it'll be okay" he smiles "they usually don't get that big around here Yurio so everything's fine"

He grabbed my bags "so I get you're staying here again?" He dragged my bags upstairs as I literally was just freaking out. "Hey kitten come on and join the hot springs with me! I even called my little brother to come and soak in with us" I grumbled and ran upstairs, grabbing clothes.

I jumped into the hot springs, it was so nice I almost fell asleep. "Oh hey you're Yurio right?" I heard a male voice as I heard a splash come from the side of me.

"Who the hell are you?" I turned to the boy that had red hair and light blue eyes. "I'm reo, viktors little brother, I believe he said I was the same age as you and you needed some friends" he laid his head on the side of the hot springs "so here I am" he grabbed my phone and started doing something with it "HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" He gave me back my phone. "Phone number baka" he smiled.