HIROYUKI NORI

Name: Hiroyuki Nori

Age: 15

DOB: November 23rd

Height: 167cm 5'5 / (170cm / 5'7)

Quirk: Grim Reaper : He has power over the dead (necromancy). He can summon people from the dead only if he he knows their name/what they looked like when they were alive. This also goes to animals as well. Nori also can summon an undead army using the lost souls* around him. He has the touch of death as well, any living thing he touches with his bare hands dies within 5 seconds. 

Drawback: Due to his quirk, Nori cannot touch people with his bare hands (obviously). Another drawback he has is that he is constantly being hunted by the dead. He sees their ghost in the forms they died in, no matter how gruesome it is.

Hero Name: N/A

Personality: Nori tries to be sociable but often times fails. Due to his early childhood, he lacks proper communication and social skills leading him to say/do the wrong thing in some situations. Nori can also be described as childish at times, since his childhood was pretty much taken away from him, he finds joy in the littlest of things.

Trivia:  

~He usually wears shoes with a platform to seem taller, they are usually 2 inches. 

~Nori calls the spirits he see "Lost Souls" rather than ghosts since that's technically what they are, souls who got lost on the way to their afterlife. *

~ He has a great memory and rarely forgets things, this leading him to have an high IQ, however he lacks common sense so people are usually shocked when they realize how smart he actually is. 

~While is memory is great for school and such, its not so great for his daily life. Since he remembers pretty much everything in details, its much harder for him to forget/block out traumatizing things.

~Nori hates being wrong, he will do anything to prove that he is right even if he is, in fact, wrong.

Yurio as Nori because I had a dream that Bakugou and him met and got into the massive argument and when Bakugou threatened to blow him up Yurio was like "Try it, I just sharpened the blades on my skates" and thus beaming Nori into existence. He's also somewhat based off deadpool, mainly just his humor and fourth wall breaks.

Also, I had to fix my OC Nori. His personality and background are somewhat the same, but there are some differences. His quirk is different, I got inspired while watching supernatural and while reading solo leveling so if this quirk is taken I apologize but imma keep it since I'm 10000% confident our books will be written differently. Don't ask why bc Idk either.

~Lilah

Coming May 15th