Chapter 2 | Her First Class

Warning: *Not EDITED*

(Ava's Point Of View)

I woke up at the sound of an alarm clock blaring like an ambulance. I buried my head deeply into the pillow. But that doesn't stop it from ringing the shït out of my ears! Annoyed, I slammed it shut with my fist and to add to my annoyance, I accidentally wrecked it to pieces! Great. Defeated, I finally opened my eyes.

“Another shïtty day,” I grumpily muttered. I layed still and stared at the plain ceiling, hearing the cheerful chirping outside the window. I would never understand a morning person.

After blinking a couple, I finally snap out of myself and threw my blanket off before sitting up. My finger starts to rub my eyes and my hair was complicated. They were in their messy brown locks like the usual. I took a gaze at my surroundings. The sun has already risen up, a stray of its light has peaked through the curtains, its warm brightness has lightly touched my face.

I felt my whole body fall forward to the ground. And as the floor became nearer to my face, my hands automatically stretches out to support my weight before my head could hit the ground. With my palm face to the floor and my toes supporting my lower body, I began to do push-ups. It's my morning routine to fight sleepiness.

My heartbeat began to accelerate and beads of sweat began to form on my forehead and after feeling a little bit awake, I stopped. "... and 500!" I grunted.

I'm currently living in a decent house. The spacious is capable to support one person to live in it. It had one bedroom, kitchen, living room, and two bathrooms. The location of the household is in the city, near to that school John informed. I have neighbors surrounding me just like a normal person would have. But they can be quite irritating.

This was very different from where I had lived before, unlike here, it was nothing but a forest miles and miles away. A perfect place to be isolated in while performing an enormous difference of training.  John taught me everything he knows about the supernatural beings. Their weaknesses, abilities, their origins. But what really captured my interest were the werewolves. How silver was fatal to them. How they could be able to transform into a human from a beast with their shapeshifting ability. And with their shït alpha and mate bullshït. Fücking ridiculous.

I tried to be civilized now that I'm constantly surrounded by humans. To have a job, pay the bills, use the public transportation. And just live in a normal way and blending in with the human society.

To be quite honest, I had trouble making adjustments in my surroundings - about the way I interact. It does need a lot of progression.

Humans doesn't exactly aware that hunters like us nor the supernaturals have existed within them. Just like the assh0les, they blend in with the human society. We all have. To the normal humans, the supernaturals are just a myth. The kind of stories that only children and imbeciles would believe. 

But I believe that not all humans are a bunch of idiots. I know that some of them are well aware that something is lurking around in the shadows. Just like I could tell if an asshole is sneaking up behind me. A werewolf could only tell which was among of his kind who took the form of a human. They can sense it. And the same goes with every creature. But not with us, we pick up scent that helps us to our advantage in identifying creatures.

Just the thought of them made me want to claw their eyes out.

They could shapeshift all they want but that doesn't stop me from finding the fückers who took my humanity away. I swear I would slit their throats out until they gag in their own blood! Hate and despise doesn't even begin to express what I feel for them.