What if I can't forget you?

Hi, my name is Victoria Hughes. I'm 20 years old. Everybody calls me Vicky. I'm 5'5, with black scene hair. I've been in love with the band Pierce the Veil since i was about 11 years old and cannot stop obsessing over them. I hope you guys enjoy my story. It's my first time creating one. :)

The concert had just ended and Vic had just announced that there will be a signing after in the tent in front. This is my 6th concert I've been to in San Diego, CA. my friend Anthony and I made our way out. A huge crowd stampede ran by us pushing us. We were basically shoved out and into the line of the signing. We were the LAST people in line. But I didn't mind. Anthony was being a little bitch and began to whine.

"Why can't we just cut to the front Vicky??" whined Anthony.

"Because.... you know how these fans can get. come on just enjoy. its my first signing please Anthony??" I said.

"Okay. Ugh is's too long!!" Anthony complained

"That's what she said" I said with a grin

"Eww. Gross." Anthony responded.

We waited a couple of hours before we finally got to the table.Oh my gosh is this real? we walked up and I handed the band my Collide With the Sky CD. they signed it one by one. "Can I get a picture with you guys?" I asked.

"Sure thing!" Vic said

Jaime looked at me and I didn't know how to respond to his look. i blushed and then smiled. Jaime pulled me aside and began talking to me. Anthony looked at me worried then turned around and began to talk with Vic. Anthony was a sucker for Vic.

"Hey, haven't i seen you before You look so familiar." Jaime said to me.

"Um-mm no?? i don't think so..." i said

Then it dawned on me. A few summers ago i was in the mosh pit screaming my head off. Jaime looked at me and smiled at me. I was so happy that night.

"Actually yeah..." i continued with

"Yeah you did see me before. You smiled at me while i was moshing."

"ha-ha yeah, yeah i know you now" Jaime said back

"My name is Victoria but you can call me Vicky." i said

"Well nice to meet you Vicky, I'm Jaime"

"Yo! Jaime we've got to go!" Yelled Mike.

"Alright! hey we should hang out sometime this was our last stop for the tour and we'll probably hang around San Diego. Call or text me" Jaime said

"Yeah sure okay." i said

We exchanged numbers and we were off. Anthony and I went back to our apartment. I took out my phone and texted Jaime.

"Hey there" i put

"Hey pretty girl" Jaime responded

"what are you doing tomorrow evening?" he continued with

"U mm..nothing i think...why?" i put confused

"Oh okay. wanna hang tomorrow in the evening"

"Like a date? :)" i said heart beating fast.

"Yeah. I'll pick you up around 6?" Jaime said

"Okay. sounds good. now if you'd excuse me i better get some rest. and you should too." i ended the convo with.

"Alright get your beauty sleep. (as if you need it.)"

^_^ i immediately jumped up and down screaming. So happy i told Anthony everything. We went to sleep waiting for the next day to come..