She Sits Up High...Surrounded by the Sun

*Vicky's POV*
I sat in the passenger seat of the car. It was 9:30 at night and it was quite dark out. "We're here" Jaime whispered in my ear. He got out of the car and went on my side to open my door. I got out. We held hands as we walked into some building. "Are you ready for this?" Jaime said excited. "Yes I am!" I responded. He put his hands over my eyes as we walked through. When we were in the building, he uncovered them. "Here it is!!" Jaime said.
*Jaime's POV*
I was so excited to see her reaction to the painting I did for her. She always likes looking at portraits of women. Every time she looked at one she would say "these woman are so beautiful , and lucky to know that someone admires them that much to have a painting of them."
"This is for you!!" I yelled
*Vickys POV*
"OMG!!" I yelled
Tears began to come out. "Babe.....its so beautiful!! I love it!!" This time I began to cry. Jaime lifted me up. "This is for you honey, I know how you just love to look at old paintings of woman. Now your one of the most lucky woman on this planet. I just want you to know that you are admired by me. I love every single thing about you. I love you so much!!" I threw my arms and legs around him. "Oh my gosh babe!! I have no words. I love it. I love you!!! I am completely speechless. Thank you!!!" I said. We both just stood there and looked at my painting. In the painting, I'm sitting on a love seat. My hair is curled. And I'm wearing a black dress with my favorite converse shoes. It was me! It was an actual portrait of me. And Jaime just captured me so well. He even got my dimples. I can't believe I have such an amazing boyfriend like Jaime. And this is only the beginning.
*Jaime's POV*
when my hands uncovered her eyes, Vicky's facial expression was priceless. Tears came down her face. She was speechless. And it was so cute the way she couldn't express her feelings. Then there was actual crying. She clung onto me like a koala bear. We stood there and admired the painting. Gahh even in a painting she's beautiful. I love her so so much. She completes me. And yet...... This was the only the beginning of our relationship.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- phew..... What a chapter!! Ahh isn't Jaime like the best boyfriend a girl could ever dream of?? I think so!! I hope ur enjoying my story so far!! Find out what will happen next in the upcoming chapter!! ((I MAY JUST FAST FOWARD TIME TO LIKE THEIR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)) just a heads up!! Love y'all!!❤❤