Prologue: LUCKY GUESS

A shadow figure is brought upon Nightmare in his throne.
"Boss this… peasant claimed he wanted to talk to you. Gave up quite a fight, the little brat." 
Dust gave the figure a kick making Killer and Horror laugh, but they quickly stopped when a tentacle burst through the air.
It grabs the figure by the neck and pulls it up to a point their feet can no longer reach the ground.
"I want them to speak, but make it quick." Nightmare says as the grip gets tighter.
"I-I-I br...ng you and off..e-er..." The small one says, desperately gasping for air.
"And offer.. you say?" Nightmare let's his victim go.
They cough, but eventually catch their breath and say.
"I-I would like to do a demonstration!"
"Very well. You got my attention kid."

The stranger reveals a crossbow-like object strapped to his arm and the gang of the remaining sanses stays alert in case they try something.
"Thank you, your Excellence. I won't be taking much of your time. See I need to get rid of an item that I believe would be very helpful to your case. It can transfer L.O.V.E. from one being to another and… of course, with so many genocide timelines I do believe that this power can become… To put it simple infinite. Now, allow me."

In an instant each of the three sanses' souls becomes strapped to a white arrow connected to the device by a white string. It took less than a fraction of a second for them to be stripped away from their LV and fall unconcious on the floor. Nightmare, in absolut rage, quickly grabbed the figure. It took quite the stupidity to do something like that in front of him, but before he had even had the time to do anything, the spear had already pierced through him. Which threw Nightmare off balance, making both him and the strangers fall. But despite what had happened with his minions, he seemed to have remained intact.

"Before you kill me" the stranger said with his hands up in the air, requesting for mercy. They seemed to gain their calming attitude again and looked Nightmare straight in the eyes. "May I ask you how you feel?"

Nightmare paused for a minute.
"... More… powerful" he said, clutching his hand.

"That is correct. The device left all of its hit targets' LV into you. Probably around 60, if I'm correct. This, however, is only a mere fraction of what can be collected. The only real limit is one's imagination."
The figure smiles and stands up while massaging their neck.
"I do believe my job here is done, your Excellence." 
They bow and then, with the blink of an eye, they vanish. Exception made for the device which was left there, on the floor of Nightmare's palace.

Nightmare picked it up.
On it could be read: 
"L.U.C.K: L.O.V.E Universal Converter Kit"