Chapter 1 <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cracking his eyes open against the broad daylight, Snailbur began to slowly slide down his sparkling tomato vines and make his way over to the carrot patch.

"Snailbur!" Snailbur turned around to see TommyCarrot waving a leaf at him, "Going to get some of that juicy lettuce you love so much?"

"yep. I am gay for the lettuce."

Continuing on his way, Snailbur hums the new song he was working on, "He's in your bed, I'm in your carrot patch."

"I've got the the lettuce, he's just a cabbage patch"

Finally Snailbur arrived at his lettuce patch. "Lettuce is nice to crunch in the drive on the way home."

Crunching on a fresh juicy lettuce leaf, Snailbur finally felt fulfilled in life. Making his way down path, sliding slow, faces pass and he's homebound, Snailbur slides past TommyCarrot's home and to drop off some spare lettuce.

"Here have some green"

"Aw man thanks Snailbur!" TommyCarrots beams.

"No problem" he says back.

"Anyway, I have just given 326 worms a seizure, uh very sorry" Snailbur spews out as he quickly makes his way past TommyCarrot and back to his tomato vine, where he takes the rest of the day to nap and think of songs to write.