𝚜𝚒𝚡 : 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚒

𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶  | 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚏 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 |

𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚎.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙰𝚁𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙺𝙴𝚈𝚂 - 𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙱𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

❝𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 

𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔.❞

❞

THAT WAS THE LONGEST SLEEP THOMAS HAD after coming back as an empty shell from the great war. It wasn't the sun who beat the shovels but the raven-haired woman. God knows what he would give to get rid of the hallucinations of him tunneling the never-ending trenches and the paranoia of being trapped underground, pondering whether you'd die from lack of water or air, or at the hands of the enemy. Thomas was certain that the men either came back not the same or with fury inside them.

Thomas woke up all alone at her house, the firewood's already been turned to ashes, the heavy rain stopped. As he removed the blanket covering his body, he noticed the letter that was left on the table near him.

"No breakfast, whiskey on the cupboards," he read, a crooked smile forming on his lips. Strange, strange woman. But Polly's words echoed through his mind, they'll break your heart.

As usual, the betting shop was cramped by men who love to spend their money and gamble on their chances. "Mornin, Tommy," Scudboat, a henchman of Peaky Blinders greeted Thomas, he tapped his back in response.

"That's yer starters, gentlemen. No more bets!" the henchman announced to the crowd as Thomas made his way to his own private office. There, his aunt Polly was waiting, sitting comfortably on his chair.

"Where have you been all night, Thomas?" the woman asked as she rests her chin on her crossed hands. He didn't answer but instead lit a cigarette and leaned on the side table, staring at his aunt.