I - Werewolf Hierarchy & Ranks

THE COLLECTIVE

I - Royal Family - (5-8) Consists of the direct descendants of the primordial werewolves. They are considered the monarchs of the Werewolf kind lead by the Supreme Alpha, the Supreme Luna, and their Supreme children. They are respectively the king, the queen, the princes and princesses of the werewolf kind.

They are born with irises that are strikingly golden which are only exclusive to their family. Their wolf are also larger compared to everyone else's and they can also mind link any werewolf if they wish to.

The Royal Family lives in the Royal Palace with the Royal Council and guarded by the Royal Guards. They also have a number of common werewolves that serve them for their day-to-day needs.

II - Royal Council - (12) Consists of the Royal Family's top ranking officials that was appointed by the Royal Family itself to handle all major issues of the kind. Once initiated as a member of the royal council, the irises of their eyes transition to purple with thick golden limbal rings. Their wolf have these eyes as well. The Royal Council are usually middle aged and will serve the Royal family until they die.

III - Royal Guards - (Total # Unknown) A group of warriors that were born from an Alpha bloodline. They are considered the fiercest and deadliest werewolf army considering they all have Alpha strength and attributes. Royal guards are chosen by the Moon Goddess herself and is  born with purple irises with thick midnight black limbal rings. They are sent to the Royal Council at the age of 10 to start their education and training until they turn 20 to which they will be official Royal Guards. They will never have celestial-assigned mates and will never have any offspring since they are expected to serve the Royal Family for the rest of their lives.

Royal guards have their own military ranking as well and is lead by 3 Generals, 9 Lieutenants, 27 Captains, and the rest are all regular guards. There are also those who are called Guardians that have received extra special training since they act as personal bodyguards of the Royal Family. They are on the same rank as a General but do not meddle with concerns other than the safety of the monarch assigned to them.

Although there are specific Royal councilmen assigned to oversee different military operations like, training, combat and protection, and public service, the Supreme Alpha remains the Commander-in-chief of the royal guard.

IV - Werewolf Packs - (200-1000+) A legitimate group of regular werewolves. Lead by an Alpha and his Luna. Each pack have a specific area of land under their jurisdiction and is existing with proper structure and existing rules. The Alphas have the privilege to choose however they govern their own pack but the Royal Council will sometimes step-in if they find out or if they receive reports any actions that would transgress any that is written in the Werewolf Book of Laws and Scriptures.

V- Lowest Level

Rogues - An illegitimate group of regular werewolves. Usually consists of banished members of packs, outcasts, and/or unstable werewolves, that has a penchant for crimes that range from harassment, to r@pe, to thievery, up to murder. They usually don't have leaders but in cases of larger groups, someone would usually step up or someone would be appointed to be their Rogue Alpha.

Once they relinquish the "Way of the Pack" and decide to be rogues, the color of their irises remains the same but their limbal rings transition into red. For example, if a pack warrior turned rogue, their wolf will have blue irises with red limbal rings, and so on. Rogues that are considered the rarest and most dangerous are those that have black irises and red limbal rings.

The Royal Council does not usually meddle with Rogue problems, leaving the werewolf packs to deal with them however they want.

The Lone Wolf - Werewolves that are not adept to following authority and have decided to live alone either on their own terms or have completely renounced the werewolf way of life. They usually keep to themselves, either traveling or settled, or have lived permanently among humans. The Lone Wolf is considered very rare and some don't even believe they exist at all due to the natural inclination of wolves to be part of a group. They are sometimes mistaken as rogues but the irises of their wolf do not change at all and nobody really knows why.