♧ ¹² ♧

"Whats wrong" Xiaojun asked his now boyfriend.

"Hendery keeps messaging me. I had to block him" YangYang sighed.

"Hendery as in your ex right" Xiaojun asked concerned for his boyfriend.

"Yeah. Hes talking about wanting me back and how he shouldn't have left me. Figures when I have a boyfriend he thinks its the perfect time to Apologize" YangYang said angerly.

"You know yang. Me and Hendery had a thing for a couple of weeks" Xiaojun confessed.

"What" YangYang said shocked looking at the older with wide eyes.

"Well he and I matched on the same app you and I did. At first I thought maybe he'd be the one for me but as I went on dates with you both more and more I fell for you" Xiaojun smiled.

YangYang blushed before turning serious again "you ended things with him right"

Xiaojun quickly nodded "we're just friends. He took the rejection well since he said he wants his ex back since I wanted to date someone else little did he or I know it was you"

"This is fucking crazy" YangYang muttered "can you please take me home"

"Baby... I'm sorry" Xiaojun apologized

"I'm not upset with you silly... I'm just getting a headache this is so much to process. Plus I need to figure out what I'm gonna do about Hendery"

"Alright ill take you" Xiaojun said continuing the ride toward YangYangs house.

'This is gonna get messy isn't it' YangYang thought.