eighteen

waking up with someone else in his bed was something that hadn't happened to him in so long - well, technically he was waking up in someone else's bed.

it was strange. mike never stayed for the night, he was always gone before the sun could split through the darkness and paint the sky pink and red.

because mike was everything his friends would joke about, he couldn't even deny it. he had been with a lot of girls in college and they maybe know half of it.

but ever since he came to an agreement with the brunette next to him, he didn't touch anyone else. for months, the only one he laid his hands on was her.

maybe because he felt some sort of responsibility towards her. he was the one starting the deal, why should he go around and be with others then?

he rubbed his face with his palm and blinked his tired eyes slowly open. a silent yawn broke through and his gaze landed on the brunette right next to him.

she was still turned towards him, eyes closed and lips slightly parted as she was peacefully sleeping.

his lips lightly tugged up at the sight. he never saw her this peaceful before.

she only ever seemed happy when she knew that he wasn't around - or, well, that's how it used to be. ever since they're friends, she was less uptight and more fun.

her hair was crazily fanning over her face, he had the urge to lean forward and push them away but he didn't — he reached forward but then curled his hands into loose fists and brought them back to his side.

the quilt on her body was merely hanging over her waist, her boobs were out in the open and he couldn't help but gawk at them.

as his gaze was fixed on the softness of her breasts, el started to stir awake. she arched her back and raised her arms, huffing a breath out when she shook the sleepiness away.

her fingers instantly came to her face to push her hair away, her breath got caught in her throat and she halted for a moment in shock when she saw mike on the other side of the bed.

she blinked a couple times at him until her words from the night before started to sink in her memories. shit, now thinking back, it was nothing but embarrassing to ask him to stay.

"morning." he groggily said in his raspy morning voice, his arm was tucked under his cheek and his curls wildly stuck around to all places.

if she had no shame, she would've clenched her thighs together right at the sound of his voice.

"morning.." she mumbled, pressing her face more into the pillow.

his eyes were locked to some point and when she followed the gaze.. she noticed how he was unashamedly staring at her exposed breasts. "mike."

he rolled his eyes up to her at the sound of her voice, "hmm?"

she put an arm over her boobs and (miserably) tried to cover them. "i feel too exposed."

"i like staring at you naked." but he still kept his eyes on hers, not darting them down. "is it okay?"

she nodded, even though she felt exposed — it was more than okay.

"when is your first class?" he asked.

in between the lines of his question, there was the seeking of approval and consent of staring — of touching.

"at 1:00 pm." she answered while looking at him with curious eyes.

he threw a quick glance at the digital clock on the nightstand, raising his eyebrows while looking back at her. "i still have one more hour before i have to go."