Chapter 1

I woke up in my king-sized bed in my pink mansion and got up. I looked in the mirror and in front of me stood a girl with blonde hair down to her ass, ocean blue eyes, and a skinny yet THICC build. I'm 3'7" and not like other girls. I'm different.

I put my long, silky hair up in a messy bun and put on my favorite outfit.

I got my bag and headed to school with my best friend, Emily. She's popular and pretty, unlike me. I'm not like other girls. I like to read and drink coffee.

On the way to school, I am reminded of when my parents died in a tragic duck feeding accident when I was 7 minutes old. Ever since then I've been on my own.

I felt like I wanted to cry and could feel my glassy blue eyes filling up with tears. I ran into the school and went out onto the random balcony we have. The wind blew my hair past my face and that's when I saw him. There was a boy in the corner of the balcony. He was tall and wore all black clothing with some grey and red. He had chains on and piercings in his ears. His eyes met mine and he walked over.

"Hey shawty," he smirked.

"H-H-H-H-Hi. Who A-A-Are you?" I stuttered. He put a hand on my shoulder and looked down at my small self.

"The name's Hawk. But you can call me Hawk," he said. "You're pretty cute. Wanna go do graffiti or whatever?" Hawk asked. I suddenly recognized him. He was the school criminal and the hottest boy in school. How did he know me? Is it possible I'm not invisible?

"I-i-I got to get to c-c-class," I yelled, running past him.

"Shawty wait-!" I heard him call. But it was too late. I sighed and walked down the empty halls. Why do I have to push everyone away? I'm different...

As I walked to my first period class, I saw Chad, the most popular boy in school, standing at his locker texting his girlfriend, Brittany. I tried to avoid eye contact and stay away from him. He's so tall and strong and I'm so small and delicate.

"Hey there!" He looked up and saw me. I tried to run away but he ran after me and tackled me to the ground with his football skills.

"Oh- hi chad........" I said softly. 

"Hey, I was just on my way to class, wanna come?" He asked deeply. I looked around for his girlfriend but she seemed to be gone.

"Okay....." I agreed and we walked to class together. We got there and the teacher said that I have to tutor chad since he's failing??!!! OMG! What will I do if Brittany find out?!!??

Chad looked at me and smiled. "I won't tell her,"  he said in a manly voice. I shook violently cutely and smiled.

Then school ended and I headed home.

A/N: Aw they are so cute!!! 🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍 I totally ship them 🤪🤪💖💖💖❤️❤️💞💞