💜✨THE TRUTH✨💜

The TRUTH

About Yuri's Baby Brother

Asher Dion

Yuri's baby brothers name

They call him Ash for a nickname

In 2002

Yuri was 5 years old back that time.

Her mother gave birth to her baby brother a few months ago.

She knew that his brother was special because his the only one who got her dads ocean blue eyes and his blonde hair. Everyone would say that he's the younger version of their father making her brother special.

Yuri was so happy to have a baby brother since she was dreaming to be a big sister ever since.

She wanted to know how is it to feel like being cold an older sister, she likes the idea of taking care of her younger brother.

So ever since her brother was born she would always be with her mom or their personal maid when they take care of her younger brother.

Her younger brothers first word was 'sister' then followed by 'RiRi'
which was Yuri's nickname.

The child's first word was her sisters name and Yuri was so happy about that because she would always read stories for his baby brother in order to make him asleep every time her parents or the maid was having a hard time to make the younger kid to fall asleep.

When coming from school she would always go straight to his baby brothers room to check on him and to bring him the toys that she always buy since a mall was near to where he school was.
This was and has been a habit ever since and when every time the door in the his brothers room opens the kid would always say his sisters name which they found cute.

One day her family was in a vacation in Hawaii privately because no one knew yet that her mother got pregnant and just gave birth to the kid. They decided to keep my brother privately and was planning to introduce him after he's already a year old. In short, no one knew about her brother yet.

They were all eating in the dining area and Yuri's brother was in his room with his maid taking care of him and feeding him his milk.

Yuri was already full and so she asked her parents for permission to leave and go see her brother and so her parents did, when she was coming in and was at the door she saw the maid preparing his brothers milk, although after putting powder milk the maid took out a clear plastic with white powder on it and for a reason she felt something off with this maid because she was new but not just that she also felt weird when she poored the unknown white powder in her baby brothers milk.

The maid fed her brother his newly made milk and Yuri's eyes winded when the maid squeezed her baby brothers cheeks making her brother cry in pain and fear just to feed him the milk and she noticed his brother choking because the maid was feeding him too much milk and even though his brother doesn't like it anymore because he was choking. She run towards her brother and pulled the maid away and she shouted to get her parents attention.

Her parents quickly responded and rushed through the room, her mother picked her baby brother from his crib while Yuri was trying to protect baby brother.

Time flew by so fast and the police already took the maid. Turns out that the maid was a drug dealer and he drugged Yuri's brother by putting drugs on his milk.

Yuri's brother didn't make it.
On the way to the hospital in the ambulance his brother lost his breathing the the doctors announced that her baby brother was dead.

Her mother was depressed and didn't come out of her for 2 months.

No one ever knew about this incident cause Yuri's dad paid all of the police and doctors and nurses to keep their mouth shut and don't tell anything about it.

Until then
No one ever knew if Yuri did had a baby brother but their was suspicions but it all ended up on nothing because since now theirs no evidence that she had a baby brother.

So that's how Yuri's baby brother became a secret.

This is the real reason why shes good at taking care of babies because she had some experience on taking care of one, especially her own blood.

It was also reported when Yuri was in America that she would always go to an orphanage to donate money to the childrens and sometimes visit them and bring them toys and clothes.

When she also got back in America, she always visits her brothers jar that was displayed in their backyard privately because after the incident they don't wanna bury his brother and they wanted to keep him in their backyard where Yuri and her family would always have fun and create picnics with her baby brother.

Yes, that's right. Yuri's brother was cremate in order to not leave any evidence that he was once alive. Another reason why her parents wanted to cremate her brothers body was for his baby brother to have a peaceful rest in order to not be disturbed. For once Yuri's brother is now safe and out of this terrible world.