1. Chapter

a/n   hope y'all like the first chapter lol- its just information about y/n and her past 🚶‍♀️

------------------------------------------------------------

y/n l/n is 16 and switched school from nekoma to inarizaki - she knows many volleyball players and is friends with them since she was the manager of the team in nekoma.

y/n is kinda famous cause she plays volleyball herself, is known as the number #1 ace in whole japan and plays in a powerful team. In her life she always had times where she was feeling like shit and her mental state wasn't very good either.

In junior high she was bullied really badly. They called her fat, whore, hoe, ugly, slut for being friends with kuroo and Kenma, harassed her almost everyday, embarrassed her always, beat her up. They even cut her hair and broke her arm twice.

  After junior high she changed herself totally - she wasn't cheerful any more, she was cold and had always a resting bitch face. Her personality, her look, her taste in music and her style - everything changed. She started hating herself at the age of ten, cause of the bullying, her family problems and she hated her life. She never really stopped hating herself and began cutting her arms and tighs again.

The pain, the blood, the sensation. It made her feel a little better, but she stopped a while ago since her best friends Kuroo and Kenma noticed the wounds mostly on her forarms and helped her a little through her depression (again).

Kuroo and Kenma knew y/n more than nine years. They all lived in the same neighborhood and were even neighbors. The two often helped her with her depression and were always there for her. Cause of them she was a bit happier. Always when she hung out with the two boys she forgot about her problems, that her parents are abusing her, that she got bullied/is bullied and that her life without them would be totally shit.

Other close friends of her are bokuto - he always cheers her up, akaashi, tendou, sugawara, sakusa, iwaizumi and Kunimi. They know everything about her and are like brothers to her - and she is like a sister to them. The girl is really happy having them in her life.

In her first year she dated oikawa. They dated 7 months but broke up after she caught him cheating with her ex-best friend Akane. After the break up she had a very rough time. She found out that he only used her and never really had feelings for the girl. She really thought he loved her - at least really liked her, but she was wrong...and her heart really suffered. It was all fake. The beautiful moments. The good sex. The passionate kisses. The comfy cuddles. The perfect dates. The funny calls at 2 am. Everything fake...

Her trust and commitment issues became even worse.

She made a tall wall around her .... so nobody could hurt her

The ONLY people she trusted were her close friends

It's been now 4 months since the break up and y/n is feeling much better. She still has some issues but she is doing better. She's a very pretty, athletic, sometimes funny, bitchy, cold but flirty and hot gurrlllll. Her fav food is sushi, chuupets and ramen. Sometimes she has an attitude and is lazy asf but she dgaf. #hotgirlshit 🥶😈😝🥵😫🚨

Her current girl best friends Mei and Yua know her situation and support her as much as they can. They both are in y/n's volleyball-team and are going to inarizaki. Since y/n will also go to their school, they would see eachother more often. #yolo🤪❗️❗️

The reason she changes school is cause her parents are getting divorced, since her mother moved away to hyogo and y/n needed to go with her. Her father hates his doughter and absuses her much more than her mother so it makes sense why she moved with her mother. The poblem is that she doesn't have a good bond with the women who gave birth to her, but still its better than with her father.

Of course she is fucking sad that she leaves nekoma but she will still have contact with everyone of her close friends-the most of course with her childhood best friends Kuroo and Kenma.

Right now she lives with her mom in a pretty big house in hyogo. Since her mom is a doctor they're kinda rich so they can affort it. She already finished decorating her new room, hid her weed box, had her school uniform and school stuff. It was already 3.12 am so she decided to go to sleep since tomorrow is her first day at her new school.

Let's see how it goes...

____________________________

yo readersss  😋

how's the first chapter?? any requests or wishes?

n e wayssss dont forget to vote plssss :))

nelli <3