She.is.mine

Kagome pov

"Naraku......always keeping me in here"I mutter while I was looking around on how to remove the chain at my foot.

Then a knock came "Hello, my name is Akaya and this is my little brother Akato"(look at my other NaraKag story you will know these oc)

"Hello?"I said "Papa said that we will remove the chains"Akaya said...wait "PAPA?!?!?!!" they giggled "Yes papa"Akato said.

"Wait, let me remove it"she removed it and Akato gave me kimono

It look so beautiful "Papa said you need to wear that, and we will be waiting for you outisde!!"Akaya said and waved dragging Akato with her

I smiled, then I wear the kimono I went outside and saw... "NARAKU?!"I shouted "Ara ara~~"(okay just imagine Narakus aying that with a deep voice".

"My little Kagome, you are very beautiful today"he said I blush "Papa said that today and forever, we will call you mama!"Akato said and hugged me.

"Ma..ma?"I said and look down at him he looked up and smiled. I smiled back to him "Now,now, Akato can you please give me and your mama some privacy"Narkau said.

"Alrighty, onee-san c'mon!"Akato said and drag Akaya "Hey!!! Don't drag me!!"she shouted I laughed. "Kagome~ do you agree that my children will call you mama?"he said leaning at the wall and smirking.

"Yes, uhm, quick question who is their real birth mother"he looked at me and looked down. "It was...Kikyo" I was shock "How?...." I ask.

"Heh, wanna hear a story my Kagome"he said I blush at the nickname that Naraku gave me. I nodded "Well ...

Flashback

"Kiyo how are you doing" Naraku said "Hehe...Naraku why are you always giving me nicknames?" Kikyo giggled. "Because my wife deserve a cute nickname that...suits her"he said and kiss her forehead.

"I can't wait for our child to be born"she said smiling "Heh...I know you will be a wonderful mother to her"he said as he placed his hand at her big belly.

The day where Akaya was born

"Kiyo, are you okay" he sais as he held her hand "I am fine Naraku"she said and smiled at him "Miss here is your baby" Kagura said while giving the baby to Kikyo and she left the room.

"Welcome to the world....Akaya"Kikyo said she looked atvher husband "She looks a lot like you"he said and Akaya opened her eyes "Oh my...her eyes"she was speechless."Her eyes have my eye color and yours"he said.

Kikyo was disgusted by the eye color(s) "She is still besutiful even though her eye color is different"he said "Yeah...beautiful"she said.

As they put the baby down they fell asleep.

Fast forward when Akaya is 4 and Akato was born and grew up as a 2 years old kid(I am lazy, sorry)

"Papa" Akaya said "Yes dear" he said looking at her "Mama has been talking to a half-demon man at your room by the window"she said.

Naraku's eyes were filled with rage "Stay.in.your.room Akaya"he said Akaya nodded and went to her room. Naraku stomp his way to the room where he shared with Kikyo.

He kick the door opened and saw them kissing. They saw Naraku  and parted "N-Naraku!!"Kikyo shouted. "So..that's why you never leave your room..IS BECAUSE YOU ARE HAVING ANOTHER DEMON AT OUR ROOM!!!"Naraku shouted.

"Naraku..please listen"Kikyo said with tears in her eyes "NO!"he shouted "Hey leave don't shout at Kikyo like that"Inuyasha said and stand infront of her.

"Heh...so that's how you gonna paly it huh"he was angry but also hurt "Kikyo....we are separating paths this time"Naraku said "Wait...Narkau please no"she siad crying.

"The kids will be staying with me..I know you hate Akaya from the moment when she was born, because of her eyes"Kikyo wa shock.

"Let's go Kikyo"Inuyasha said and drag her out "Hai" Kikyo said and left. Naraku felt rage he was thorwing things on the ground and shouting. "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU KIKYO, YOU BROKE MY HEART.....YOu were my...life"Naraku said before he cried.

End of flashback

I can't belive that..Naraku was broken "Heh, I jusy realize...that he took someone special away from me and now, I took someone special from them" he said smirking.

"Now, my miko, I will be leaving and I don't want you to escape"he said I nodd "Hai" he chuckled "Good girl"he kissed my forehead then dissapeared.

No one pov

While Inuyasha and the crew were searching for Kagome. Inuyasha smelled a familiar scent "Naraku!"he said and everybody looled at him "What do you mena Inuyasha?"Sango said.

"Look up"someone said they looked around then up "NARAKU!"Narkau smirked and was now standing at the ground.

"Where is Kagome!"Inuyasha shouted "Oh, you are searching for my Kagome?"Naraku said "She is not yours Naraku!"Sango shouted.

Narkau smirked "Oh she is-" Inuyasha was mad "Tell us where is Lady Kagome and nothing bad will happen to you"Miroku said.

"My,my I think you should worry more about what will happen to you, Priest"Naraku said "Well I came here to tell you something"They all looked at him

"What is it then?"they all said "Kagome.....She.is.mine"then grinned widely Inuyasha was angry "SHE WILL NEVER BE YOURS- WIND SCAR"Inuyasha shouted and attack Naraku.

They were fighting for hours.

Kagome pov

I was with the kids and I look at them while they were playing. "Not to fear, I will defeat all the good guys!!!"Akato said I was chuckling is kind of weird that they want to defeat all the good guys.

"No you will not, because I WILL SLAUGTHER THEM ALL"Akaya shouted...damn that kid is scary then someone hugged me from behind.

I look who it was "Naraku? You're back?"I said "It seems like my Kagome doesn't want me back"he said "That's not what I said!?!"he chuckled "PAPA!!"the kids shouted.

"Why..hello there little ones"he greeted he seemed calm for some reason. "Papa, Aya said she will slaughter all the good guys and she didn't say I could come!"Akato pouted.

Me and Naraku were laughing "Ah, sweet child, you could join your older sister anytime"I said he looked at me with sparkles in his eyes "Really?!!"I nodded.

"YESS!!! HEARD THAT MAMA SAID I COULD JOIN YOU"Akaya rolled her eyes. "My,my,my I didn't know Kagome agreed that my kids or should I say our kid, will slaughter all the good guys, considering you are also one of them"he said.

------------------------------------------------------
See ya in the next chapterrr