Chapter 9

Katherine POV
I watched as Megatron was talking to Sam. He doesn't know about me because I was unconscious at the time. Then Megatron had threw Sam to a table. "Sam" I yelled. I watched the whole thing. It was hard to watch because that's my brother and I don't know what to do. Then before a little robot got Sam's brain because there was something Megatron needed "No" I yelled Optimus had come through the roof. Then bumblebee. I grabbed Leo and Makayla hand and ran to am exit so we could get out. Then we got outside and I saw Bumblebee I ran to the car when he stopped driving. "Get in the car" I said. I got in the driver seat and Makayla and Leo in the back. "Are you guys okay" I asked to my friends. "Yeah were good." Leo said. "Let's go find my brother" I said as we drove to the woods. I saw the other Autobots were right behind us. Then we stopped and I saw Sam. "Sam come on get in" I yelled to him. Sam got in the car and he closed the door. "Bumblebee get them out of here" Ratchet yelled. Bumblebee drove away. "What happened" I asked. Sam looked at me with tears. "He's gone." Sam said. I was shocked. I pulled my brother into a hug. "I'm so sorry." I said as tear poured out of my eyes. We soon went to a abandoned places where no one was gonna find us because my brother was wanted and if he was found he would go to jail. I was to tired and emotionally exhausted to listen to Leo complain and Sam to argue with him. I walked to sit down. Makayla helping me. I was sitting down when I felt someone sit next to me. I looked to see Bumblebee in his human form. "Are you okay" he asked me. I nodded. He sighed and pulled me into a hug. "I just can't believe he's gone" I said. Bumblebee kissed my head and held me close. Soon enough on was feeling fine and I was sitting on Bumblebee lap as Sam and Makayla hugged. "There is nothing you could have done" Makayla said to Sam. "He sacrificed himself to save me" Sam said. I just stayed in Bees lap. I didn't bother to hear the conversation because I was too tired to listen. "Babe" Bumblebee asked. I just hmm. "Why did you leave in the morning" he asked me. "I felt a feeling something was wrong and I was right. Something happened." I said. "It's okay. I'm right here. I know I wasn't there earlier for you but I'm here now" Bee said pulling my chin up to look at him. I looked at him he sighed and kissed my lips. I kissed back as well. We pulled away to listen to Sam and Leo talking. Leo said something about someone named Robo warrior who could help us. And I kinda thought the name was dumb but hopefully this person could help us.

I am so sorry for not posting but I'm back I have been busy with school and j known have updated other stories I just have had ideas running through my head for the next chapter of this book. Hopefully I get back to writing this.