C1

ℭ𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏

'Megumi I swear to god if you don't

get up!'

꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏

"Breakfast is done- Satoru what did I say about the sweets!" The white-haired man pouted as you smacked his hands off the dango in the fridge, inside a small box labeled 'Satoru' for later. "-but Y/n! My technique-!" You rolled your eyes and pointed your spoon to the table, the man-child sulked as he walked over, immediately cheering up whenever the little baby cooed at him.

"Oh hi there! Look who's awake and ready to eat- Are you mad at momma too? She wont let me have my sweet food either..." Gojo sat down at the table and sighed as you brought out some waffles, making him slap his hands together and say thank you.

In your 28 years of living you never thought that you would be feeding your family of four in the morning, your lovely best friend sitting at the table and taking quick bites of the sweet food in front of him in order to keep his energy up for the rest of the day, but before he finished he looked up, looking around quickly before panning towards you.

"Where's Megumi? Is he up?" You sighed, closing your eyes for a moment and shaking your head. Gojo winced at that look, the look of absolute tiredness and anger that spread across your features as you quietly walked to the stares. Taking a deep breath before walking up to Megumi's room and slamming the door open. The teen jumping in his bed and groaning as you turned on the light.

"Megumi Fushiguro! I swear to god himself that if you don't get your ass up in 10 minutes I will feed you to the curses today!" The raven-haired boy just let out a low mumble and got out of bed, leaving you with an happy smile. "Goodmorning by the way, Satoru and Kaho are downstairs with breakfast since it's ready."

Megumi just stared at you with this absolute bewildered look due to your 180, he chuckled and nodded. Mumbling that he would be down soon and stretching in his bed before fully getting out of it.

"He grounded yet?" You shook your head to Satoru, letting out a small giggle as you heard hurried footsteps come down the steps a few moments after you, Megumi standing there and buttoning up his uniform. "Alright, here's breakfast. Hurry up- Did you brush your teeth already?" Megumi nodded, looking down at the food and then towards the babbling baby.

"Has she eaten yet Y/n?" You sat down, looking towards Gojo and shaking your head before looking at your 1 year old daughter. "No she won't sit still long enough to be fed, thought maybe she wanted to see Megumi before he left...Hey Kaho! Look theres 'Gumi!" The baby girl giggled and looked towards Megumi with a bright smile, bouncing in her seat.

"Alright, hurry up. You both are going to be late and I don't want Yaga on my behind. Satoru don't forget your sweets." Everyone but the baby nodded and continued eating breakfast, and soon enough you had both of your boys in front of your door impatiently.

"Alright, Megumi do you have everything you need?" The boy nodded, smiling gently towards you. "Yes ma." You thought for a moment, straightening out the boys collar before looking at his bag. "You have extra uniforms just in case?"

"Yes."

"Do you have your toothbrush?"

"Yes ma..."

"Do you have your books?"

The teenager blinked a couple of times, looking down at his suticase before walking back in with a face of defeat. Gojo just laughed and shook his head, looking down at you with a confused expression as you turned to him with tears in your eyes.

"I swear to god Gojo if he ends up dead or hurt your sleeping at your own place instead of mine. Do you hear me? No harm comes to that boy okay?" The white haired man rolled his eyes and pulled you in for a quick hug to calm your obviously upset nerves. "No family visits from his clan okay? And make sure he starts talking to his classmates more- you know how he gets-"|

"Y/n, I think I'm aware of Fushiguro's habits by now...I took him in remember?"

"Maybe, but remember okay?" Gojo huffed and smiled nonchalantly as the boy came back out with his books. Standing up quickly.

"Okay, now I'm ready." You nodded and hugged the teenager, trying not to cry in front of the boy you took in. He looked at you with a soft expression, whispering for you not to cry before turning to his teacher with a dumbfounded look.

"Don't blame me blame my medication damnit! Now shoo! I swear if you two are late I will kill you Satoru!"

"Why me!?"

"Cause your the one driving damnit!"