Living with harry

SMUT WARNING

Y/N and Harry hop in the limousine and drive for what seems like hours until they get to Hollywood.

Y/N POV
we hop out of the limousine and the paparazzi are swarming the car like a flies on a pile of shit.
Harry steps out first then i step out behind him, that's when a man taking photos pulled me away from harry screaming "EW A HOMELESS CHILD MOVE" i stumbled and fall to the ground🥺🥺.
Harry turns around and says "Y/N where are you??" then he spits me laying on the ground and he runs up to me. "NO MY LITTLE SUGARPLUM WALE UP" in less then a second i gain consciousness and sit up so fast that i hesdbump harry on the head..
"aha my silly little baka😏" "let's go to the room" Harry picked me up the. walked into the hotel and into the room..😳😳
i get into the room and say "okay harry i'll be back i need to shower😏"
"can i join😍😍😏" he says seductively
"no" i say then go in the shower and wash my hair. When i walk out i hear slapping noises coming from the bedroom.. i step out and see harry pegging my grandma again but this time she has a back brace.
"this is simply poggers😩" harry moans
"ah lord harry you're gonna snap my neck soon👵🏻" the old woman spoke.. SNAP💥 the old woman's back broke😏but quite literally.
i call the ambulance again and watch her get taken away. I look at harry and he looks back at me "i didn't finish in granny so can i finish in you?" the man says.
"okay but only if you dont break my hip heh😃" i say sexyly.
HARRY AND Y/N DO THE NASTY
as i layer down on the bed whilst creaming like a creamsicle Harry looks at me and says "Ello lov do you want to get marrayed?"
i look at him in the eyes and say "YES OFC"
then we kith