--------Bia"s pov-------

Hey I"m Briana,but my friends call me Bia,and I am 15 years old .

???-Come on today 

Me-Yes,I"m coming  now.

If you wonder who called me and why.....well  It was my brother, Ace

He called me,because we have to go, so I can register at "Royal Woods Highschool"......yeah,this highschool is full of creatures....weird creatures. Look who"s talking ! Me,a strange mixture between: Alpha + Dragon + Angel ;-; . 

*After 10 minutes*

A(Ace)-Finally

Me-Come on,don"t be a poor loser,because you were a late khicken.

A-I am not denying the truth.....But where is Kaylen ?

Me-Kay,where the hell are you ? Come here.

If you wonder who is Kaylen,he is our little brother. More precisely : Ace-17 years old,Me-15 years old,Kaylen-14 years old.

We have to drop him at school. It"s in our way to highschool.

K(Kaylen)-Yeaaaaah,I"m here.

A-You"re just like your sister,he laughts.

Me-And I am just like you,so shut up bitch ;)

A-I can"t deny the truth,again ;-;

*After 30 minutes*

After droping Kay at school,we arrived at highschool. Perfect.....just arrived at the weirdos highschool.....wonderful,what ca I say ??

???-Well,well,well........who is here ? Ace and..........the girl? Are you new around here?

Me-No.......I"m washed whit Pervol. Are you blind or deaf ? If you haven"t seen me around,it"s obvious that I"m now.

???-You are so gutsy ? Ok......what"s your name ? I am Denis,and that"s my sister,Lory.

Me-My name is Briana. Wait.....Denis and Lory ? You are the retards that always make fun of my brother.

D(Denis)-Retards ? Hahahahahah

In less than 5 minutes the entire of highschool, gathered around us. Teachers,too.All you could hear  was : "The first time here,and She"s arguing with Alpha ?!" or "She will die...I assure you"

So he"s an Alpha...ok. This explain why thinks he is so tough.Not even my father,who"s also an Alph, doesn"t brag like this.

While I was thinking,Lory grabs Ace"s hands and Denis  starts scratchig his face with he's claws, so he can leave scars.

Me-Denis !! Why don"t you pick someone on your own size,then ? Then I show him my Alpha sign. My Dragon tail and my wolf ears were already there. Just the wings and the aura appear. In that moment the people around us were bowing down .

-------Narrator:NO,THEY DIDN"T BOWING DOWN TO GOD--------

D-It"s i-impossible...

Me-Well....it"s very possible.Now you will live my brother alone,and you will leave.

Oh,and.....DON"T YOU EVER MAKE FUN OF HIM AND HIS FRIENDS AGAIN.

D&L(Lory)-Y-yes Alpha,they said and start running.

To Be Continued...