chapter 20

Naksh started blushing which made rathish to feel something wrong with naksh . They finally reached the restaurant . Already rathish booked candle light  dinner in top roof because naksh like stars which can make naksh to feel very happy . They reached the top roof of the restaurant where a band is playing melody song in basal tone . Rathish ordered naksh favorite food . Naksh immediately ask wt splz rathish sir whats happening here .rathish " wait ma dear ". Naksh " wt dear ?? !! , but she s feeling good inside " rathish " ya aaaaaaaaaa" naksh " smiled as she don't want to argue to spoil the mood more over she like the word dear while she is hearing from rathish "

Dey started having dinner . While she was eating the chocolate ice cream naksh alwayz forget wtever happening around her , so by the time rathish went but she didn't noticed it .after sometime after she finished the ice cream she noticed rathish is not with her she was about to cry

She was searching every where around the restaurant but she couldn't find rathish tear started rolling down the cheeks before tears feeling down she heared her fav song " tum hi ho " that too in familiar tone she suddenly turned toward the stage she saw rathish is performing in stage after long tym she smiled by wiping tears . After few line he sang some one tied a knot in eye of naksh so she wouldn't see wt s happening der

Naksh was shouting what the hellllll.. den rathish spoke in mike " hi frndz , today is the most important day in my life , as I am gonna propose ma sweet heart , I dono whether she is gonna accept my proposal r nt but I love her so much til death she alwayz their with me even in hard tym which I got impressed me wen I felt noone is with me she alwayz der with me , I love soo much nakshhhhh love u a lot ". Naksh " started crying in happiness "

If tears and smile met at same time itz the best feeling in d life

Rathish started moving towards naksh . And naksh eye knot was removed while they removed the knot rathish was blending down infront of naksh with diamond ring rathish asked romantically " will u marry me sweet heart ??"

Frndzzzz I hope so u enjoyed this chapter. again sry fr late update again thanx fr ur views , supports , love . I vil promise u guyz I vil  update nxt chapter as soon as possible . Plzzz like , comments I need ur support frndz .

How was rathish proposal ??
If naksh wil accept his proposal ?? Stay tuned for nxt update . Did nyone heared d song which i told in previous chapter ?? How was d song ??