No, I'm The Slut

I walked over to him with a desire to suck him off. I kneeled at the couch where his hot legs were spread wide open. I slowly unbuttoned his pants as Damon was ready to hold my head, but then I finally arrived at my destination. I grabbed his juice dick and began to jerk him off and I slowly with my other hand began unbuttoning my work shirt n immediately started playing with my tits because that day I decided to not wear a bra.

"mmm" moaned Damon softly

"You like that Daddy?" I moaned as I was beginning to lick the tip.

Damon must have felt unsatisfied with my comment as he sat up and grabbed me pulling me up onto the couch and putting me in Doggystyle and immediately putting that big juicy dick in my pussy. I moan continuously,

"D-DAddy! Harder! F-F-faster!" I stuttered as I softly let out a loud moan

His pace increased and I tried to put my hand over my mouth but before my hand could even get there he grabbed both of my arms and held them so I was just relying on my shoulders to stand myself up. With his other hand, he pulled my hair with thrust. After that, he continuously moaned and I was getting to the point I was dead on shaking.

"I-IM gonna cum!" I yelped.

Damon slowly pulled out flipping me onto my back and spreading my legs wide open whilst putting his head near my pussy. I moaned loudly as I came for Daddy, afterward he immediately put his tongue right into my pussy. I covered my mouth whilst trying not to scream, what I was feeling was astronomical. I slowly put my feet up trying to relax as he was licking my pussy out with passion.

"You like that baby gOL," he said raising his head up thoughtlessly.

" Y-yes!"

"Say my name!" he said whilst teasing my pussy with his fingers making me let out a tired moan.

"Damon!" I exclaimed.

He got his index finger and middle finger and stuck them deep into my pussy, I tried reaching to stop as this was a bit too much for myself, but at the same time, I was loving it. He grabbed my hand and forced it on my clit and moved it in a circular motion making me flinch, he slowly let go and I continued.

"Say it, baby... Don't make me go harder, you know I will because I want to." He smirked. 

I purposely said again "Damon!" and I tried so hard not to grin but I couldn't help it. 

His fingers by this point were fully submerged into my pussy, I held my mouth as my legs began to shake more aggressively as I moaned. By this point I stilled wanted to tease him but he was moving his fingers so much it felt too good to even be happening, so with a loud moan I said 
"Daddy!"

He slowly moved his fingers out of my pussy as I moaned softly.

"my baby girl came," he said as he stuck his fingers in the cum, then putting it into my mouth.        " Be a good girl." he cocked his head and smiled adorably. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------