Chapter 1

Davina's POV:
I arrive at Whitmore College as I park my car. I turn my car off, getting out. "Here's my fresh start" I mutter to myself. "You coming?" I hear Katherine say.

Katherine and me always ride together, since we live together. We do take turns driving, though.

I look at her and smile. "Yeah" I say as me and her begin walking to the front desk to get our room numbers. "Hi, My name is Davina Claire and this is Katherine pierce. We were hoping to get our room numbers." I say as the lady looks up at us, smiling.

She then looks down in a huge book with a bunch of names. She flips through the book before landing on Katherine's name. She rips Katherine's slip out handing it to her. "Thank you" Katherine says before the lady nods and hands me mine.

Me and Katherine begin to walk back outside before I accidentally run into someone. "Shit" I mutter. "I'm sorry, darling, I didn't see you there" the person says as I look up at them, and gulps. Oh god he's hot.... wait! What am I saying?! No Davina!!

"It-its ok" I say before quickly walking past him to Katherine. "He was hot" she whispers to me, smirking. I send her a glare. "Shut up."

Kol's POV:
Damn. Who was that dashing girl?

I walk to the front desk to receive my slip. "Kol Mikaelson" I say to the lady as she flips through the book before finding mine. She rips it out handing it to me. "Thank you" I say before walking off.

I grab my bags from my car before looking at my slip. "Room C507. Got it." I say to myself.

I begin walking up to my room. As I arrive at the door, I take the key the woman gave me and I open it, only to find someone sitting on the couch.

"Hello" I say making the person turn to me and my jaw drops as I see who it is. "Uhm, Hi" she says shyly.

"What're you doing here?" I ask after regaining myself. "This is my room. Why are you here?" She asks making me chuckle . "Because this is my assigned room, darling. I think you got your room number mixed up." I say just for her to scoff.

"Uhm, no. This is my room so you can fuck off." She says walking off.

Well then......