Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Victoria Ebony Weathers, today was the first day back to high school, but it was going to be just like any other day for me. I put my long raven black hair into a messy bun and smeared eyeliner all over my eyes, it made my pearly blue orbs pop more. It was hard to see myself in the mirror as I got ready for I was 4'9, oh what a miserable life I live. Once I finished getting ready for another day of misery and loneliness, I headed downstairs.
    Reaching the Kitchen, my alcoholic stepmom was eating my lego waffles!!! I angrily walked over to the counter and grabbed a raw slice of white wonder bread. I didn't have time to toast it because I heard the bus that came by to pick me up. I was NOT going to miss my bus again! I quickly grabbed my backpack and rushed outside trying to reach the school bus.
    "WAIT!!!" I shouted as the bus driver almost closed the bus doors, but quickly stopped when he saw me, luck was on my side today! As I caught my breath I went to sit next to my best friend since kindergarten, Abigail Hughs.
    "Hey Vic, I see you aren't late this time!." Abigail laughed, moving her bag as I plopped on the seat.
    "Ha Ha, very funny Abbie." I scoffed rolling my eyes, "Anyways, I can't believe we are Juniors, oh how time flies" I laughed.
"Yeah, It only feels like yesterday when we first met at recess." Abigail smiled holding onto her backpack that was now situated in her lap.
    We soon made it to Valley View High school, another year of hell with my best friend.

A/N: omg can't wait to continue this cringe fest ;-;