Epilogue

First time I was there with my brother. Back in that days, we often walked through the castle, looking for new places to play games. He wasn't so busy, we were close, very close. 
     I was around 7, when we went so far, that couldn't see anybody there.
    - Finally-Egon said with a huge smile on his face,- we found the perfect place.
    - Why do you think so?- I really can't understand. I usually asked him something silly and  he always answered, on my stupid questions.
    - Can't you see it, everything is different,- to be true I couldn't spot the difference, but admitting it - nope.  I just started nodding, to look like I m clever, like everything is obvious. He looked at me and went on.-  This place is different it shows the other side, we could finally see what is going on there and nobody would stop us!
Oh really. Every other windows were closed with red curtains, so densely that even little ray of sunshine couldn't come through.  Without hesitations I run in that direction. It was so fascinating. I never saw anyone on the other side. I actually never saw other side. But brother's hand stopped me on the half of the way.
      -Wait Ari.  You don't mind if I am going to look at it, firstly, do you? Do you trust trust me?- he doesn't call me by my name, if it isn't something very important, so I just stopped and was waiting for him like a puppy.
     Instead of walking fast (like I would do), he walked slowly, just like cat, it seemed like he was scared to what he could see there. But I steel standing there, it was so interesting so interesting...
   When he finally came to destination, I could see a smile on his face, he waved to somebody, but I m not sure if he or she waved back, cause his facial expression changed   Firstly it switched to anxiously, but then it become completely different. It was anger. And I, better than everybody else, knew that when he is angry you better be far away.
      I shrieked as he turned around and walked to the other side of palace.  I saw tears in his eyes, but it is impossible, he never cried.  So if he is gone, now my turn to look there. If he could I could too.
  It is strange, why was he so angry.  There wasn't anything unusual. Maybe somebody just dropped paint   Maybe it was the guardian. Why would I think so?  On his shirts, just as on the floor, were drops of something red. I guess it is paint, so why had he became so angry about it.
    Egan might be in a bad mood, so there is nothing strange.  I went back to the kitchen. There are always tasty things for me.
         I was walking and thinking about one thing: I need to come back tomorrow.