{4}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit down on the bench as Gordon retrieves the medical bag and starts to clean my cuts and grazes. It was slightly awkward but i had to deal with it. "So, i see you skate" Bombay says. I nod. "Yes, i use to play for the Hawks but they became toxic and rude, they said to me that Coach Riley is sending a woman in to do a mans job" i say angrily. I see Connie pout, "well thats not true! If i was you i would have kicked their ass" Connie mutters, angrily clenching her fist. "Well, how about you train with District 5?" Bombay says and everyone except from Charlie smiles at me. "Well you see, i can't..." i mumble, looking at the ground. "Why not?" The team ask in unison. "My parents and my brother wouldn't allow it" i say looking up at them. "Why wouldn't they?" Bombay asks. "They want me to be the best i can, and no offence but from what I've seen y'all aren't the best team I've ever seen" i say chuckling. "Hey! Are you calling us bad?!" Charlie exclaims loudly. "What? Of course not! Its just...i cant play for you! My parents would kill me!" I say as i get up off the bench.

"Why? Because were bad? Or maybe because we seem like the underdogs of the league because of the way we play, or, or even because your parents are filthy rich snobs who sit on their ass all day!" Charlie yells angrily. The whole team stare at him. "Well...if you don't like me that much then ill just leave" I say sadly as the team look at me in pity. I pick up my bag, put on my Hawks jacket and skate away. "Bye guys..." I mumble. "Bye Y/N" the rest of the team say and Charlie huffs in anger.

~~~~~~~

Short chapter sorry