[11]: Blast From the Past

1970 Wheaton, New Jersey

HOLLAND STARK FELT WEIRD BEING BACK IN THE SEVENTIES knowing what she now knows about everything. She wanted to save Bucky; she wanted to tell Howard not to leave the weekend before Christmas 21 years from now. But she knew she couldn't do any of that, and it wasn't fair. They were here, for one thing, to find the Tesseract and more Pym particles so they can bring everyone back to their reality.

But she was secretly hoping that she could at least have one conversation with her brother. She knows he's here, and she misses him so much, she just wanted to see him, at least one time, maybe hug him. She knows that she'll probably start crying if she sees him.

"Clearly, you weren't actually born here, right?" Tony Stark asked Steve once they all had on their disguises. Holland couldn't remember exactly what she was wearing or what she looked like on this day, but she's a good liar, so she knows how to get out of a weird situation if someone recognizes her. But the sign at the front of the camp said, 'The birthplace of Captain America.'

"The idea of me was," Steve said. He was dressed in one of the uniforms with sunglasses and a hat since he can't get recognized because, in this time period, he's still frozen under ice. Tony was in a regular suit, and he was posing as a doctor. He and Holland would be getting the Tesseract while Steve was going to get more particles for them.

"Right. Well, Holland, you're S.H.I.E.L.D., running a quasi-fascistic intelligence organization... Where do you hide it?" Tony asked, and Holland pointed up to the building ahead of them. The same one where they found Zola's 'brain,' as he called it back in 2014.

"In plain sight," Holland said.

She led the boys over there, and they were now in an elevator with another Agent. "Oh, Director Stark, your brother has been looking for you." The Agent said, and Holland's eyes quickly snapped over to her.

"He has?" She asked.

"Yeah... He told us that whoever sees you first, to tell you that he's looking for you." She said.

"Why is he looking for me?" Holland asked. The Agent looked at Steve and Tony, and she wasn't sure whether she should speak in front of them. "They're with me; you can say whatever it is," Holland said. The Agent turned back to her.

"Well, Director... you've been gone for nearly a month. Howard said you were working on a deep undercover mission, so he probably just wants a mission report." She said, and Holland's eyes widened as she slightly turned to Steve, so the agent didn't see her shock. Now she knew why she could barely remember what date to tell Steve.

She was having one of her blackouts during this time.

So this meant right now, in this timeline, she was currently out murdering whoever it was HYDRA told her to kill. "Thank you, Agent. I will find him immediately." Holland said as the elevator doors opened to the floor she and Tony needed to be on; they turned to Steve.

"Good luck on your mission, Captain," Tony said.

"Good luck on your project with the Director, Doctor," Steve said. Holland looked at Steve, and he nodded his head. "You're okay." He said to her. He immediately knew when the agent said 'deep undercover' and that Holland had been gone for a month; it was during her blackout period.

And Tony knew it too.

"Let me guess; we won't have to worry about running into you... because you're currently blacked out." Tony said, and Holland nodded her head.

"Let's just find The Tesseract using your super cool glasses," Holland said as she led him into the room where all of their scientific discoveries were. Tony's glasses were able to scan what was inside every container, so he was scanning for the Tesseract.