Ch:25

Rania's Pov:

"Mom you and dad were so angry with me. I was so scared to come here but Shahveer told me that he will manage all of this!!!  You were angry with him too?  Then what's happening?" I asked mom curiously.

"Shahveer came here two days ago dear, and he told us the truth." Mom told me.

"What truth?  Tell me? " I was curious and worried because what if Shahveer told them that he forced me to get married.

Flashback, (Two days ago)

It was midnight when someone knocks at the door,  Amir (Rania's father)  feel worried and open the door and was amazed to see Shahveer.

"How dare you to come here? " Mr.Amir asked angrily.

"I wanna talk to you uncle, it's about Rania and it's important," Shahveer said.

"What about her?  Huh?  She's not my daughter. Now go away." Mr. Amir said and was closing the door when Shahveer suddenly said, "She is innocent, you will feel bad later if you don't listen to me."

"What do you mean, she left us and she didn't marry Zayn and ran away with you."  Mr.Amir said while raising his eyebrows at him.

"She didn't run away uncle, I forced her to marry me," Shahveer said.

"What? But you told me that she loves you and now you are telling me that you forced her?" Mr.Amir asked surprisingly.

"I will tell you everything but you need to listen to me with patience," Shahveer said.

"Okay, come inside." Mr.Amir said and they both come to the lounge and Shahveer started speaking.

"I love your daughter uncle, you know me that I can never see her sad or in danger."

"Hmmm now speak up the truth," Mr. Amir said in a serious tone.

"Just listen to this recording," Shahveer said and unlocks his phone, and turns on a recording.

Recording:

"Hey have you made all the arrangements ready?" It was Zayn's father's voice.

"Yes Sir, everything is ready. Today's occasion will be the best." His assistant speaks up.

"That's nice, now let's get this marriage done, and then I will show
Amir his real place, I will get all his business with the help of my dear daughter-in-law." Zayn's father said.

"But Sir, do you think that Zayn Sir will let you do this, he loves Rania Mam and he will not get agree to do you all this." His assistant said.

"What do you think that why I get to agree with this marriage?! I only agree because I know that Rania is the weakness of his father and after Zayn's marriage, I create so many different situations that Amir will give all his property to me and then Zayn will give divorce to Rania" Zayn's father said and laugh in an evil tone.

"You are right Sir." His assistant said.

Recording ends.

Shahveer turned off his phone while Mr.Amir was stunned to listen to the recording.

"I know that it hurts you but I also want to confess something that I forced Rania to marry me because I love her but it was also the reason because I know that if she marries Zayn then his father will not let them stay happy and it was not good for you and her too Uncle," Shahveer said.

"But why you didn't tell me earlier about this?" Mr.Amir said in a serious tone.

"Because when I investigate about Zayn family then it was the day of the marriage of Zayn and Rania and if I told you, I know that you will not do anything because you can't break that marriage at that time because of your respect and standard in the society," Shahveer said.

"Hmm, you are right. Shahveer thanks, son. You did so much for us." Mr. Amir said and he has tears in his eyes.

"Don't say that uncle, it was my responsibility," Shahveer said.

"How is Rania, is she angry with me?"
Mr.Amir said.

"No, she's not angry but she miss both of you so much," Shahveer said.

"I want to meet her right now, let's go," Mr. Amir said.

"No, uncle it's not the right time,  I will take her here by tomorrow and I request you not to tell all this. She will feel bad, Okay?"  Shahveer said.

"Okay son, you are a great life partner for my daughter." Mr.Amir said happily.

Flashback ends.

I was stunned by hearing all of this.

"Don't share anything about this dear, He's best for you. He will always keep you happy. I hope that you will forget the past and start a new life with him." Mom said.

"Hmm, okay mom". I just okay because I was thinking one thing only and it was that, " He never let anything happen badly with me. Shahveer do you love me so much?

I saw him sitting in the lounge, he was talking with dad and he was smiling.
His smile was so beautiful. I noticed.

"Am I falling in love with him??" I asked myself.

Hey guys, how are you guys?

I know I update my story so late and I am sorry for this I was a little disturbed by the board exam. I'm in 1st year and I don't know that the government will take the exams or not?
Ahhhhh!!! It's so confusing. Okay, just let it be.

I will update the next chapter soon.

Hope you guys will support me like before.

Love u guys❤

Have a good day.❤